ttr 110 or klx 110 help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jake#010

Reaction score
should i get a ttr 110 or a klx 110

witch one has the best like mods and shit like that

ttr 110 has the 4th gear klx 110 doesnt need help

Mate, KLX110s are the way to go!!!

You can find HEAPS of parts for them to Mod them up unlike the TTR110s and if you weant good secondhand parts from places like the US it will be a lot easier to find them!

Last edited:
the KLX is cheaper to mod and you have more options, but it would be kool to see a ttr90 there arent to many of them running around.

Mate, KLX110s are the way to go!!!

You can find HEAPS of parts for them to Mod them up unlike the TTR110s and if you weant good secondhand parts from places like the US it will be a lot easier to find them!

ha says you, what happened to your KLX tommy???

yeah KLX110 all the way because i've never seen a ttr110 done up and been moded.

go have a look at the gytr parts for ttr110s they can be modded It does happen its just less common same as ttr50s

ha says you, what happened to your KLX tommy???

yeah KLX110 all the way because i've never seen a ttr110 done up and been moded.

Haha yeah, well I dont have the $$$$ to spend on my KLX unfortunately...Will be getting myself another Mini ASAP though, just time and patience ;)

id go with the ttr just to do somthing different

gytr parts are over priced and there is a lot more that can be done to a klx and a lot cheaper

I wouldnt say that. I got a mate with a gytr built ttr50 and the parts on it are top notch , the bars are poo but otherwise really really good quality stuff. The rear brake pedal is top notch shit , sooooo much better than my two bros pedal - the gytr brake pedal is REAL billet alloy not like the two bro's which is cast in the middle and snaps easily.

+1 for the klx110 , heaps more parts , heaps cheaper to do up and the 110 is built in china. Still good but the klx110 is the go!

Latest posts

Back