TTTM name change !

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slide

Reaction score
From a large vote from the old TTTM we are now changing the name to a more simple name and sound's better.. "TTC" TeenThumpstarCrew.
also. TTTM is taken by some other crew. and i was voted to change the name. so all TTTM member's you are all TTC member's now. altho nothing has changed with the club all will stay the same just the name needed changing.
Thank you.

I think that sounds just as bad, make it just TT for TeamThumpstar.

RR
rebel riders

yeah also all of my replys on this thread have not been serious.

No i think we should fight for our name.......Should have a Breakdance or freestyle battle or sumfin.

ok well make this a vote.
vote for the name you want the club too be called.
(note)
only member's of the club may vote.
if you wish to take a vote but are not in the club you may ask too join and be denied ^^

the voting choice's in witch i will allow are:
RR "Rebal rider's"
TT "teamthumpstar"
TTC "TeenThumpstarCrew"

Also if you think up a new good name post it up and ill consider adding it too the vote.
Thank you.

crazzy this Club has just been shoveld from a deep hole it has been around for a long time. just never spoken about after it got old a few years back. but its up again and its pumping. ALSO mag/magazine cannot be in the official name. as the Club is souly not just a magazine it is a Pitpro/Thumpstar club for younge and old. you do not have too be a teen too join it.

Thank you.

Whats up with calling it a "teen" club and calling pitbikes thumpstars or pitpro's when no one in the club rides a thumpstar?? Well, whatever its your club.

Latest posts

Back