TTTM name change !

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But theres members out side of QLD, What bout APC, Aussie Pitbike Crew. Or you can be real fancy APK Aussie Pitbike Krew

We are now the
ajgdh.jpg

well join it then haha ^^
message me if you wish too join and ill get you up too date.

Benox man you a banished from the turtles XD nah man that was when the poll was on now its chatting. BECUASE ive decided the name APC you remember reading that then you should see the poll's over ^^ chatting time. who like tacco's i like tacco's.

Fella's we got our forum ^^ needs a few tweaks done and we will release the url. for now you will have too wait till were ready ^^

Lol i made that flarry, ive mispelt it so many times, i even mispelt the buttons froum posts things i was making for the website i made lol insteat of APC it was AMC HAHAHA

Yeh this website we've made is for our APC member's too chat without the Wrath of this forum too dictate. also this forum isnt based on our club and they dont want us using there forum for our needs. so we needed a forum were we can do what we need.

apc sounds good at least i dont have to pretend to be a teen now
let us know the url for the new site

^^ yeh well i aint a teen either. so realy beats that idea lol but apc is the new name now.
Here's the site url. my tech guy isnt happy with me making it public yet but it looks great so he shouldnt worrie so much

Latest posts

Back