TTTM name change !

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flarry read my post's this was made a few years back when i was riding thumpstar's but now things have changed. so a new name without Thumpstar in it would be Great people.

old url was deleted by the world wide web from years of absent's.. im hopless with website's so i do need someone fit too making a new Url. so be patient. this club is just getting back on its feet.

so where you one of the very first few mini rider members when it first went from a topic in pbr to its own web site?

Flarry
a big portion of our members are in vic
and since you are not a member let the kids decide
you to crazy#1
maybe you should start your own club
wbi
wingeing bitches industries
lol

p.s i like the scooter bit lol

you got two choices of quality names either

CMD (coolmodee's crew)

or

DSMB (dirt scooter moped bitches)

Or if ya wanna be hardcore and up in peoples faces take into account the following
-T-birds (for thumpstar birds )= you all have to where leather jackets that say t-birds on the back like greece (50sbrotherhood1# favourite movie)

-NBA (niggers ,bitches ,attitude)= heaps black but not even remotley racist

Take your pick

no mate nothing even remotly racist is aloud. this is a club for younge and old. younge meaning younge you know what im saying. so nothing bad. it must be a resnable name.

no mate nothing even remotly racist is aloud. this is a club for younge and old. younge meaning younge you know what im saying. so nothing bad. it must be a resnable name.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you Slide? And is this an official registered club?

yeah but i'm not sure for how long we will see
the chinamans are getting good
and are a huge part of the aussie market

im 16. and the club was likely less legal a few year's back then it is now. but too make things nice in legal the club is in my uncle's name.
Also i was thinking of a name like.. Rebal pitpro crew? if you dont like it alaberate on it. pick a name ill like and you will like. nothing stupid. this name will be printed on the front cover of our magazine and will be on my Tshirt so nothing stupid please.

Also i was thinking of a name like.. Rebal pitpro crew?

I think people would make fun of you with that name, pitpro's are really cheap bikes, atleast make it rebal pitbike crew.

instead of pitpro try rebal pitbike crew
or rebal pitty crew
you cant limit it to any genre thats why the thumpstar thing doesn't work any more because not many peeps in the team ride thumpsters
same with the tean issue
just a thought

instead of pitpro try rebal pitbike crew
or rebal pitty crew
you cant limit it to any genre thats why the thumpstar thing doesn't work any more because not many peeps in the team ride thumpsters
same with the tean issue
just a thought

Thats what I just said. :rolleyes:

But I agree %100.

this is a poll not a chat.
Well reece's idea sounds good QLDPBA but id shorten it down too QPBA
but, if i desition hasnt been made by tomorow ill stick with what reece said.

Latest posts

Back