turbo 155z

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, can be done. Anything can be done (at a price) Don't buy the "electric" ebay spechals as they don't do crap, also you'll be hard pressed to find a turbo small enough to be of any use (not enough exhaust to spin any sort of car turbo) Why do you want to turbo it anyway? If your after more power there are cheaper and less stressfull ways of doing so, if you just wanna do it to say "i own one" then be my guest. There was a member on here (based in the U.S.) who did one, but I never did see it functioning properly, somebody else might be able to find the thread (iv'e searched but cant seem to find anything)

Wasn't there a dude here in Aus selling one a while back?

I think it was an atomic, had heaps spent on it and only made 21 hp! :)

Yep I remember seeing it on gumtree it was a white atomik nitrous I think it was for sale in Melbourne somewhere I remember coz I wanted to buy it haha

Last edited:
as every one has stated above it is possible but very costly and not very efficent in making power. it would also make the bike unridable on a track imo. stock 50's would be quicker out of the corners as you would be waiting to get past the lag and by the time it made boost you would be on the brakes for the corners. MIGHT be feasible for motarding but you really would better off with the bbk and tb head.

Latest posts

Back