TURDOS 50 BUILDS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turdo

Reaction score
Im bored at work, so i thought id make a thread. my bikes are pretty much finished with only a couple of little bling parts to put on my limited which are on their way. my first 50 was bought as pretty much stock with an 88 kit and bar kit, made some mods then changed it back to a stocker then back to an 88 with stockish chassis.

how i bought it, basically stock with an 88 kit and bar kit back in 2008
1-stock88.jpg

then added a fast50s frame, EC50s 10 and 12" rims and i shock
2-rims and frame.jpg

after 2 yrs i bought fast50s billets, billet ignition cover, tall seat and painted forks and changed the engine back to a fresh stocker
3-wheels stocker painted.jpg

then the graphics, plastics, dress up kit, pipe, sprockets, foot pegs & mount gear lever etc
4-finished stocker.jpg
5-stocker and trike.jpg

after that I got bored on the stock engine, and added the tb w/race head kit and polished the engine
6-polishing.jpg
7-88 w head, polished.jpg

this is the only pic i have of it since then...all dirty at the last kurri kurri ride day
me2.jpg

i plan on keeping my bike this way with stock forks and swing arm, feels awesome to ride with plently of power and i dont plan on racing it. iv got a new project that i have started but no pics yet, just an 88 limo for next years racing. ill get pics for it soon
Hope you like it

She's come a long way in 4 nearly 5 years mate, well done, the polished donk looks trick, def keep us updated

IF IT AIN'T BROKE, BREAK IT :)

yer it took me a while to start getting money together, being young dumb and partying too much. jono from mingn50s takes the credit for the engine, he put it together and polished it. wont be doing it on my new bike though. took nearly 10 hrs, once we started it was too late to stop lol

Yeah man if your going to polish cast stuff mate take the time to linish (sand) it all down properly, because they pretty much always come up with those bubbles which are a pain to cut out with a buff. Looks good though! I was going to do mine but put it in the CBF basket,

yer thats it cordogs, almost wish it didnt happen because everytime i wash it, i gotta wipe down every part of the engine other wise it starts to stain. but it still looks good. might be throwing a black +2 sano swing arm on it by the end of the week. not sure yet though.

Your bike looks awesome mate. Good job on the polishing, its one of those things you get half way through and think why did I start this.. Where have you been getting your parts from? The extended swingarm makes the bike handle a lot better, well worth the money.

most of my parts on this bike are from fast50s.com. my 88limited parts from crf50.com and fast50s.com.
although ill be going to mingn for anything else now because jono is starting to get all the good stuff in. yer iv got 2 +2 swingarms now, putting a billetware one on my limited and sano swingarm on the fast50. or sell the sano. not sure yet

this is my 88 limited, still got a few small things and blings to add to it soon. so far it has: speed forks, billetware frame, +2 swingarm, chain guard, bash plate, kamakazi 88 kit, five-0 bar mount, S&M bars, fast50s pegs, gear shifter & tall seat, SM pro rims (soon to be changed for red billet wheels), Red Baron dress up kit & gas cap, fox float rear shock, light speed ignition cover and tank cover...and probably more that i cant think of.
88 limited.jpg
and both of them together
88s.jpg

cheers man, cant wait to finish the limited...t another fast50s order on its way :) 3rd order this month lol

got a nice box of goodies early last week, it went a little something like this
88 parts.jpg

for some reason that the only pic i can put up...ill post more up when i fugure it out.

Last edited:
7044d1352183427-turdos-50-builds-88-parts.jpg

largified ;) very nice batch o' goodies mate!

haha cheers man, im useless on these things called "computers".
struggling to upload pics...how do you make them like that?

this is the only pic i can upload now but you get the idea...after a good 8 years of riding 50s Ive finally built my ideal bike and love it.
IMG_0368-2.jpg

Once you've uploaded and made the post, click the little image you uploaded, it will then load the fullsize image. Right click the full size image and press "copy image url" or "copy image location" (depends on browser). Then re-edit the post click the "Insert Image" button, select URL and paste the URL you copied earlier, untick the retrieve local file checkbox and hit enter. Then hit post or save and your done :)

7045d1352234851-turdos-50-builds-img_0368-2.jpg

uh huh...i think i understand that. i guess i asked the right person too..."certified computer nerd" haha thanks mate

hehe, I'm a bit of a fish out of water here :p

Love the builds btw mate

Latest posts

Back