TURDOS 50 BUILDS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah sold them to Bean already mate.. I was going to use the rear tyre on my billet wheel but could not be F'ed taking it of the rim plus I ended up getting a Kenda Washougal which should be a bit bigger than the Bridgestone m404..

yer those kendas are huge. probably wont fit in a stock swingarm lol when you get your wheel, theres a place called "two wheel treads" in Warners Bay. his really careful with puttin tires on and does a good job. i told him my wheels were $1200 for both so he didnt scratch them haha

How much did he charge you?? I was going to have a go at doing it myself cos I put the last one on without using tyre irons but the kenda might be different

i cant remember, i bought a rim lock off him too and I didnt ask questions cos I was going to melbourne strait after. It was a little bit expensive but he takes real good care of it and does it strait away. I dont trust myself putting tyres on with out scratching it lol

I'll have to give him a call.. Have you to any photos of the other side of your 88?

Cheers mate, I just wanted to have a look at your rear wheel from the other side. When I ordered my wheel I for some reason had it in my head the star style was called mag style, so I accidentally ordered the same style of wheel that you have but in black. It doesn't really bother me too much cause they both look good..

These things never stay stockers' for long. Sounds like a fun bike!

yer i didnt know which style was which when i bought them too. black would look nicer than red, i only got red cos i had no choice.
yer its pretty hard for me to keep a 50 stock. I like riding them too much to do that lol

Recieved a box of goodies for my stocker on friday for my stocker. the only thing i havnt put on is the exhaust. doing these basics makes me want to get some wheels and paint it now lol...we will have to see what happens i guess. Stocker now has:
S&M Slam Bars, front and rear HD springs, Rev box, full Five-0 Dress up kit, five-0 tall seat, fast50s pegs and peg mount, fast50s gear shifter, fast50s chain guard and ill put the exhaust on throught the week some time.new stocker2.jpgnew stocker3.jpg

Looks good mate, another nice looking build on the way.. Looking at the box of goodies and your bike makes me want to do up another stocker..

haha you know how its is...once you pop, you cant stop. its got the bare minimum plus a few little extras. I basically bought it for my little bro to ride when he wants to since he sold his bike a few yrs ago and now cant really afford one with going to uni...and hopefully it keeps him out of trouble too.

just a pic the boys bikes after a night of team 50 building/ servicing lol 734856_588863671129676_293787401_n.jpg734949_588863747796335_925254854_n.jpg

Haha nothing like a working bee.. Did you order all your parts from Fast50s directly??

Stocker with the speed exhaust, sounds pretty beefed up for a stocker. last step is to streangthen the frame before i bend it, but thats not very exciting so this is probably the last pics and post lol
new stocker4.jpgnew stocker5.jpgnew stocker6.jpg

probably haha...its sorta like drinking..."im never doing that again, but ill crack this beer to get rid of the hang over"

11313 blk.JPG11313black.JPG11313.JPG
Looks like I havnt updated this for a while...I sold the stocker, and stole the Five-0 dress up kit and seat, fast50s gear lever and gas cap off it and put it on my 88. also added a Taky kickstart and changed the plastics back to stock considering I dont have the red dress up kit on it anymore. let me know what you think?

Looks sweet as
Digging the fast 50s graphics , sets the red wheels off with the black plastics

Latest posts

Back