TURDOS 50 BUILDS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey man just wondering how long your swingarm is? I've got a genuine thumpstar one I'm lookin at putting on mine any good?

Are you keen ?
I thought maybe the hot weather and Xmas people might not be keen ?

Im always keen Jase, i missed out on all the racing back in the day because i was too young so anything on a track with gates and a line up of people is always fun.

The swing arm is a +2, not sure how long a thumpstar one is? and Ive only ridin this once, so im still getting used to the forks and swingarm.

so iv riden my limited a few times now, goes like a champ. has anyone got any ideas for what i could do next?other than polishing the engine. iv sold the yellow one...starting to miss it now.

88disk.jpg
got a front disk brake kit now too...hope the photo works?

Last edited:
Turbo next for sure... maybe even some nos :)

haha nah i would leave it as is for at least the next year

There is much more you can do by the look of it, looks awesome.. A nice finishing touch that is pretty cheap is to replace your stock bolts with marine grade stainless steel allen socket head bolts..

oh yer...what pound boost do you reckon i could get? haha jokin, im not gay.
I like your style Gerro, where in newi do I get those from?

Newcastle Hi-tensile on the industrial highway is where I got most of mine, you are better off just buying the TB engine bolt kit from Classic Honda 50s, it is only about $20-$30 and they come all in the right length. I just took one of each bolt from the chassis and got them to match it..just be careful with your suspension hardware as stainless steel can work harden and become more prone to breaking..

Bridgestone man. Iv had them for the last few years and i like them.

Update- bought a stocker on the weekend...cost me $1000 for an '08 thats been sitting in a shed for the last 3 years. its got a Five-O bar kit and dress up kit that look brand new, and a pink DVS sticker kit lol. just guna get new foot pegs and mount, tall seat, new BMX bars and front and rear springs.
has anybody run the rear spings on a stock shock? how do they go? this is just a bike to muck around on and do wheelies

the new stocker- theres one scratch on the frame, stock tyres hardly any wear, old school five-o dress up kit and bar kit that look brand new.
just need to strengthen the frame, add a tall seat foam and seat cover, put stock plastics on, new springs, foot pegs & mount, gear shifter and S&M bars.
new stocker.jpg

Hey Turdo I have a brand new takegawa cam for a stocker if you are interested ?

Last edited:
I would man but im going to keep this one stock as a rock engine wise. how much though? Jono might be able to sell it for ya

I couldnt help myself, christmas has been ordered...
S&M Slam bars, fast50s exhaust, BBR tall seat, BBR rear spring, BBR front springs, Fast50s pegs and mount, Fast50s gear shifter, Fast50s gas cap, magnetic oil bolt, billet carb cap.
And possibly some other little goodies that im waiting to hear from if they are still available.
Looks like ill be building a nice little stocker on my time off.

nope...i just went looking for your stock wheels with tyres but you sold them already? these turtle back tyres are deadly

Latest posts

Back