Upgrading my rear brake.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good work your always the man in the know !! Just eBay search for a kx 65 rear caliper and Yzf 250 / 450 master that's all you need I got a Yzf 450 2007 master in smick condition for 90 shipped and also a smick condition kx 65 2007 rear caliper for 80 shipped plus the str kit all up was $350 so not the cheapest upgrade but a worthwhile upgrade .... Wasn't ment to let the cat outta the bag on my latest upgrades but ah well !

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:
You finally found a pipe mate, can't wait to see what, would I be right in guessing a ti5!
Should talk to Mario a Topline and get a custom made up when you get your kit on.

Sent Mario a email but didn't get anywhere bud

Hey mate I can give you his mob number if needed. He is pretty flat out doing monster energy team seat the last time I contacted him.

Hey mate I can give you his mob number if needed. He is pretty flat out doing monster energy team seat the last time I contacted him.

Awesome cheers mate that would be good I'll give him a buzz

I'm confused. You spanner spinners confuse me.

So I need a YZ250 Master, this STR kit thingy and a KX85 rear caliper?

First person to dumb this down and link me up with exactly what to buy get's VIP and 1000 rep points. :)

First person to dumb this down and link me up with exactly what to buy get's VIP and 1000 rep points. :)

Exactly mate that's it, but I can't link you.
eBay for the yz master and kx caliper then email str for the kit.
Here's the email Karl gave me,
[email protected]

Last edited:
i Just brought the proper full STR kit from Gary For $180 shipped :thumbup:

The braided line the master cylinder bracket and the kx 65 / 85 rear calliper mount it was $149 for the kit and $30 shipping . Ive already brought a 2007 yzf 450 master and a kx 85 / 65 rear calliper

When did you get your kit off him? The braided line is included? Yew

Haha you got it mate that's all the bits you need. I'm never gonna get a rep point when I dunno how to link a thingy.
But I can show you a little mockup template I made along the way.
ty2ujaju.jpg

Okay here it is buddy

You need this : Kx 65/85/100 and also rm 65 rear calliper http://www.ebay.com/itm/05-KX65-RM6...Parts_Accessories&hash=item5891d4e7b6&vxp=mtr

you need this :http://www.ebay.com/itm/03-04-05-YA...Parts_Accessories&hash=item1c35325e95&vxp=mtr

And email Gary for STR for the mounting brackets i Will PM you his email addy k.

You can use your original brake line as the kit doesn't include it But if you want a sexy one you can get one from : http://www.customhoses.co.uk

If you make a custom hose up it needs to be 600mm long 10mm banjos both ends with one end at 20 degrees and the other end at 45 degrees

DONE !!

Credit goes to Brendo on the custom brake line setup he helped me out on that one cheers mate !

But i brought it from a different mob to him it was way cheaper if you want the earls line go to ooracing.com but there more expensive thats all .

Last edited:

I was in there last week, what do you need Nick i can drop by his factory on the way home from work and word him up. My seat is AWESOME and I'm sure Brendo is wrapped with his as well, really top quality.

I was in there last week, what do you need Nick i can drop by his factory on the way home from work and word him up. My seat is AWESOME and I'm sure Brendo is wrapped with his as well, really top quality.

keen on a cover for the LXR seat blue middle black sides in the rubber gripper type material Phil .

If you can sort it out that would be sweet mate cheers !

keen on a cover for the LXR seat blue middle black sides in the rubber gripper type material Phil .

If you can sort it out that would be sweet mate cheers !

black sides, blue middle like Royal Blue? the old Cr seat cover colour, thats what mine is looks tops. But what about the pleats? red maybe? Mine is black sides, red top with blue pleats and my number near the tank.
I've messaged ya his number, give him a call tell him Phil and Brando sent ya. Send it to him in the post and one week later you will have it, i will even go there and " oversee" the progress. Everyone NEEDS one of these seats. Get on it

Does he also do a seat foam?

black sides, blue middle like Royal Blue? the old Cr seat cover colour, thats what mine is looks tops. But what about the pleats? red maybe? Mine is black sides, red top with blue pleats and my number near the tank.
I've messaged ya his number, give him a call tell him Phil and Brando sent ya. Send it to him in the post and one week later you will have it, i will even go there and " oversee" the progress. Everyone NEEDS one of these seats. Get on it

Done cheers phil I'm gonna give him a call tomorrow through the day i think i might with black sides royal blue centre and red pleats Brendo actually sent me his number as well so ill get it sorted

Knowing roughly what you have planned mate I reckon it will look awesome, have ya thought about maybe white pleats on blue.

Knowing roughly what you have planned mate I reckon it will look awesome, have ya thought about maybe white pleats on blue.

Yeah even that will look sweet ... ended up following your advise on the brake line and went with orange .

Stickers turned up yesterday and wow they are awesome. Justin always surprises me with his talent i basically explained what id like and sent him all the logos and a few suggestions on where i wanted them and he had it sorted in no time .

Only Brendo has seen em the rest of you have to wait i will get em on today

I almost did that. Nick send me your mobile I will take a pic of mine and send it to ya tomorrow.

yes he does seat foam, he even adds those little humps to force you to sit in the right place.

I almost did that. Nick send me your mobile I will take a pic of mine and send it to ya tomorrow.

yes he does seat foam, he even adds those little humps to force you to sit in the right place.

Okay yep ill pm it to you now buddy cheers

Latest posts

Back