username jessie

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah copped that one as well. Was very hesitant about the link so i just deleted it. Anyone open it, i'm curious as to what it was but didnt want to blow up my poor old computer

dont do pointless posts like i have(in the past)

Hahaha well atleast your honest :p

Post whoring is frowned upon around here so if ya got nothing worth sayin then dont say anythin at all ;) Ya know what I mean? <Thats a leading question just so you can reply and add another post to your total. No need to thank me :p

yeah copped that one as well. Was very hesitant about the link so i just deleted it. Anyone open it, i'm curious as to what it was but didnt want to blow up my poor old computer

It was just all full of Buddhism and meditation type shit and its not worth clicking on. Any spam or PMs you get like this with a link is not to be clicked on. All they want is to get more hits on their site so they move up in the search rankings. Dont bother helping them to do that. Not to mention the links that can possibly infect your computer so dont bother with any of these scammers.

Hey guys,my curiosity got the best of me I opened the link it just leads to meditating crap and stuff like that.

Because he is a she haha. Skylar is a Mum on here so she gets special benifits also is the resident spell checker.

Check posts up in the right hand corner of each of your posts.

Umm how did skylar get MR mum as his? lol
And how do you check how many posts you have made?

Cheers, Mitch.

#1 skylar is a girl(klx140kid's) mum

#2 she is lik the only mum on here

#3look at the top right hand corner of your post you have about 65 posts

I was just happy someone sent me a PM! :D :eek:

Hahaha

Cheers, Mitch.

Skylar is a her and her has earned her own special name from her vast knowlege of bikes and big bore kits etc.

Your post count is in the top right hand side of your posts.

Cheers, Mitch.

Ummm skylar is a GIRL.... hence the Mum! :confused:

And I am the MR Mum because the gods of miniriders have deemed me as such. I don't ask the questions. I just answer them, because I am the Mum. :)

Ohk thanks.
Im starting to think that there arent that many people on this forum site.
I come across the same people every day.
I guess it is a small world.

Cheers, Mitch.

No you're right, we are all actually just one person.... different personalities! :)

yeah most of thm come and go after a couple of post but some stick around if your really keen to get a good nam thing look at Ando's he has a good one;)

Latest posts

Back