username jessie

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohk thanks.
Im starting to think that there arent that many people on this forum site.
I come across the same people every day.
I guess it is a small world.

Cheers, Mitch.

227 members so far have visited this site today and there will be much the same numbers tomorrow and so on. Not to mention all the visitors that lurk in the background.

Actually I think once a site starts to get spammed by various so called companies to the point that the spammers are sending out PMs to individual members means the site is popular and they all want the same flow of traffic through there site as we have on ours.

Last edited:
Yeh good point,
When was this site started?
I feel kinda special being 1 of 227 members :D

Guess what? Whats that Mitch? IM HAPPY :) Thats great to hear Mitch.
I love Australia :eek:

Cheers, Mitch.

ah, but if we had ppl thta put NOS energy drinks into their fuel tanks, we would hit 3482 visitors:p

hmmm, should i start a thread like that?

227 members so far have visited this site today and there will be much the same numbers tomorrow and so on. Not to mention all the visitors that lurk in the background.

Actually I think once a site starts to get spammed by various people to the point that the spammers are sending out PMs to individual members means the site is popular and they all want the same flow of traffic through there site as we have on ours.

Never thought about that:confused:

ah, but if we had ppl thta put NOS energy drinks into their fuel tanks, we would hit 3482 visitors:p

hmmm, should i start a thread like that?

Hahaha yeah well we could go down that path but I dont think we really want those kind of visitors or members if you know what I mean. After all we are running Australias best minibike forum. Or is that the worlds best? :D

I've noticed on planet mini's hardly any of the guy's go into detail about anything. Its always one liners and when you do a long , indepth post everyone says 'wow , that was a big post' - its wierd everything is so brief on there and either hardly any people post or heaps post , just posting brief posts which you have to trawl through 5 pages to get an answer by piecing multiple posts together. Where as say Cactus would go into great detail about the matter and post links. I dont get it , Firepower on there - everyone says how much he knows but he doesnt post up much info. I think members are much more generous on here with their info ( Exept jetting specs haha).
This seams a much much more tidier forum. Fmx aus has more stuff for sale and qualitier bits but thats about it for mini's. Their mini forums are preety much dead , sometimes they go allright but seem preety dead right now.
Always something happening on here , keeps me entertained and informed.

yes, but we did have elliot remember elliot? poor elliot:p

bagging out minis...here...what a tard:p

um, and probbaly more people on planet minis talk via msn and stuff? who knows, but i agree, its all I DID rather than HOW TO:p

cactus does write some long posts...and usually quite informative:)

Last edited:
Obviously dis wierdo as'nt erd ov gaydar chat line...??...??...!
^^^ I had to quote this... Mate, PLEASE, for the love of god, speak in a language that we dont have to read over, three or more times to understand!

I also got this message. I saw that link and instantly knew it was SPAM!! Where do these people come from??

Elliot's a wank. Good ridence to bad rubbish and ban him for life , I got no sympathy for shit like that - he should know better not to act like a wanker.

Yeh , I agree definatley alot of 'I did' than 'How to' on PM.

Cactus always does a good post , usually smacks the nail on the head the first go.

Latest posts

Back