username jessie

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2freeq

Reaction score
i just got this pm from jessie, i think its kinda weird and wtf!!! did anyone else get this crap?

Private Message: Re: Freeq
Today, 04:17 AM
Jessie
Junior Member Join Date: May 2008

Re: Freeq

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi,
I'm new here, how's it going?

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage" - Lao Tzu

---
Jessie
Wisdom

wft kinda freaky maby they are secretly in love with you????? could make a massive love triangle or a good soapie :p

yea got it aswell sounds like a bit of a gimp if you ask me

Obviously dis wierdo as'nt erd ov gaydar chat line...??...??...!

Yeah i got it too. Probably trying to get more cheap and unethical hits (aka spam) on the link he/she is providing.

Delete the user i say...

Yeah i got it too. Probably trying to get more cheap and unethical hits (aka spam) on the link he/she is providing.

Delete the user i say...

Yep i'm with you on that idea:cool:

Its just spam so dont take any notice of it. That person has been banned but they come and go. Just pm a mod if you ever get these type of messages.

i dont think its spam, i had a nice convorsation with the person, i sent him my credit card details and he said he'd send me a gift in return. im so excited!

i dont think its spam, i had a nice convorsation with the person, i sent him my credit card details and he said he'd send me a gift in return. im so excited!

:eek: you too? but but but.... i thought i was the only one? thats what they told me!!!

this sux.... lucky it wasnt my credit card huh?

I got it also. This is a great site here, we dont need shit like that.
Glad to see the BANNED icon.

Man, there are some fucked up people out there.

Adam.

Yeh I wouldnt click that link at the bottom if I was you..
Never know what it is...

By the way does anyone know how to get higher things then member such as senior member or even moderator..

Cheers, Mitch.

Yeh I wouldnt click that link at the bottom if I was you..
Never know what it is...

By the way does anyone know how to get higher things then member such as senior member or even moderator..

Cheers, Mitch.

get to 100 posts you go to senior but thats the highest you can go unless you get certified MR member which i guess you would have to do something for the site in a major way, but i dunno dont worry about it much i have died down on it alot most oldish members would know about my little thing(maybe dont want to go it to it)

Latest posts

Back