VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
0EE7A48A-3E6C-45DD-8130-9DF7EA301740-10992-0000108C016890D3-1.jpg

Ready to go !!

Just noticed for the second time today my left fork looks like it might be leaking out around the top of the shock around the screws? O rings or something?

Just noticed for the second time today my left fork looks like it might be leaking out around the top of the shock around the screws? O rings or something?

maybe a dab of weak loctite (blue or somthing) because it expands in your threads it will probably stop the oil slipping past the threads...? just guessing

Good luck to all you racing, and same thing as always, plenty of pics and vids. And to those that dont have cameras i accept all mobile phone pics so theres no excuse lol.

i hope somone has a spare filter i can buy.. ? when i get there or else i will just need new rings after racin

Good morning :)... im so keen to go for the 1st trackday on this new bike... hopefully i wont be as cramped as the atomik nitrous

That was great fun.. what did we have.. 21 bikes on the line up

Was a sick day, track was really sandy and rutted but was a good pace all day, Corey, Joel and Nicko kicked but in B grade and the usual suspects dominated A" Bad luck for styv with bike issues on the day but was great to be out there with him and the rest of the guys. Thanks to Timeeh, Damo and the rest of the boys for venturing down here for round one, your all top blokes o n good to see Dazza out again was an interesting few motos for me i was smiling from ear to ear....... Iv got a habit a bad habit, of using berms as up Ramps......, launched myself of the biggest one there as my throttle jammed on my bar end and stuck on sending me into the cosmos and into a ditch legs first ! And even better someone got it on helmet cam ... Stay tuned
this is how i felt =)
all dosed up on Forte now think iv ripped some muscle of the bone or something can barley walk but still smiling.

O and Best wishes to Greg from Buzz Bikes hope he recovers quickly .... out with a broken wrist and shoulder issues..

All in all a great day out!!

Top stuff roy, looks like it was a great day mate, so there was a couple of injuries and bike probs which sucks for those involved. Love the pic of the trailer with i think 6 bikes jammed on. Cant wait for the helmet cam of your deliberate superman lol.

Cheers to all who came, what a awesome day :). Sorry Styv for being a bad luck charm lol...next time I won't pick on u b4 the race :p. Got some awesome footage ill he putting up soon except I light leave race 3 out as that was an absolute disaster from start to finish. As for Roys stack, yep its on candid camera, I think u need to get that navman checked, as that wasn't a shortcut ;). Best part of the day for me was my race with letsride to the finish line in the last race, both of us stacked once each and letsride ended up right on my ass at the last turn I went inside he went out, then off we went flat stick to the line, with bugger all to the line letsride looks over at me (just to see how a real rider rides :p) and eats dirt right across the line, my h debate was had last night as to who won it and many a replay from the gopro was had, but this morning Tue results were announced and it turns out I pipped him at the post, would of been tyre width in it. Again awesome weekend and a special thanks to the VCM organisers for letting us race, can't wait to get down and do it again.

Edit: Big thanks to all the newy/sydney boys AND GIRLS for letting me do the trip down n back with them, was an interesting bus trip to say the least LOL.

Last edited:
Dont think hazza made it, but im curious whos who. Think i know who the lanky bloke is but will wait for confirmation, may know who the z50 rocketeer is to..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xiQay3K6_QE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> Cant wait to see thie vids !!

Latest posts

Back