VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its true anything can happen, last year same track bike problems 3/4 races ask corey he love passing me lap after lap that my bike was hammered lol

its true anything can happen, last year same track bike problems 3/4 races ask corey he love passing me lap after lap that my bike was hammered lol

Haha was actually very funny looking back now. I thought I was being lapped as u passed me like 3 times in a race, only I passed you same but you were stationary and kicking the bikes guts out!

It's cool how its actually really important to make sure your bike is in good working condition cos so many times blokes have problems(I did in tooradin) and its costs you in the results. It mixes it up so consistency is the key to a good race meet me thinks. Speed helps
Too!!!

Just received newsletter, gates open 1pm Saturday Arvo. Camping allowed. No riding on the track Saturday at all! Sign in by 9am.

Day club registration available at $10 each.

Entries in this week or late fees apply on the day.

Everything has been covered millions of times so there is no excuses!

Prizes are on offer.

Looking forward to it and the weather is looking very favorable for the opening round. See you all there.

Sorted I mailed my money order off on Friday how can I check if they got it?

Sign in at 9?? Thought it would be 8
Means extra sleep as I'll probably drive in the morning Haven't decided

Are you still going tonight to the club or are u just signing up with them on the day ??

I'm going tonight. Did you wanna come? It's nothing too exciting just wanna pay everything so it's done. Might say some words on behalf of fast 50's

sign in closes at 9am be there well before because riders briefing will be at 9 - 9.15 and practice is straight after that

Format for race day

Practice straight after riders briefing, usually 3 laps mixed in with the vintage bikes.

4 races for the day. 3 laps each. There's a fairly big gap between races, so plenty of time to do bike mods or repairs if needed, (yes I'm looking at you Styv :) )

We are the last race of the day.

Points awarded for each race.

1st 20
2nd 17
3rd 15
4th 14
5th 13
..... and so on. If there's a tie in points at the end of the day, last race position will determine overall standings.

Doesn't matter what grade your in, where you finish is the points you get.

Your race number on ya back will help the lap scorers not make mistakes, so slap it on if you can.

See ya's at the races. :grinning-smiley-003

Got the bike almost ready going to run the same tread as i cant budget for it in time just gotta get oil filter and grips tomo night and it's pretty much right I think apart from a bit of trouble with my front brakes I changes my front disk as it was bent a bit but the brakes are slightly on all the time now, the wheel spins heaps better but you can hear the pads making slight contact I bled the line a tiny bit and it freed up heaps but is still slightly on?? Anyone wanna go over it for me before or after sign in lol?

Just wondering if anyone is driving there in the morning or are you all camping it? Was hoping to convoy there if someone's coming past my way

Just wondering if anyone is driving there in the morning or are you all camping it? Was hoping to convoy there if someone's coming past my way

im still trying to guarantee a way there myself..
if i can find someone to drive up there or something then i will be happy to convoy

If you wanna camp I can take you Saturday Arvo Roy? Camping with styv and whoever else at the track. Happy to have a look at your brake also

I can get down there all good mate just thinking I might drive in the morning I'll prob change my mind last minute

Latest posts

Back