VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any word on the A and B grade classes or just all in?

It's gonna be all in. You nominate yourself to be in A or B grade at sign in. Hope there's no sand baggers.

Top 3 A graders and top 3 B graders will be going home with trophy's.

So who's racing for their very first time ever?

Im bringing a mate on a 50. this will be his 2nd race since last year at VCM. Another Mate has not raced before.

yeah dunno about grades yet

there might only be a few riders that really qualify for a grade like kosta eddy styv greggo maybe me james or hussey as mid pack riders so we will discuss and work it out further by the day

i think i've got some old well worn boots you can use zweb size 11 i think

Whats up with Trent?

I brought his bike so that will be there with me on it as long as I get the bastard going. haha.

Can't afford time off work so got out of racing.

Worse case I will be on the old rig but I have looked forward to this race ever since seeing last years it's such a sick track so not letting anything/anyone stop me from being there.

Oh and it's only my 2nd time racing ever. First time was 5 years ago!!

I reckon Timmy, Damo, Roy and myself are going to have the most epic battles ever!!

I brought his bike so that will be there with me on it as long as I get the bastard going. haha.

Can't afford time off work so got out of racing.

Worse case I will be on the old rig but I have looked forward to this race ever since seeing last years it's such a sick track so not letting anything/anyone stop me from being there.

Oh and it's only my 2nd time racing ever. First time was 5 years ago!!

I reckon Timmy, Damo, Roy and myself are going to have the most epic battles ever!!

Hell yea ;) Although I think Damo's gonna smoke the lot of us, or at least me...

It's gonna be all in. You nominate yourself to be in A or B grade at sign in. Hope there's no sand baggers.

Top 3 A graders and top 3 B graders will be going home with trophy's.

So who's racing for their very first time ever?

My 1st race... ever.. i have spent a bit of time at the track though..

after 4 hours of work, the pipe is on..
keen to get out there this weekend

na me and huss are gunna battle for the b grade title

probably will man sux i'll never win anything :)

i might come last in a heap of races and get relagated

na me and huss are gunna battle for the b grade title

probably will man sux i'll never win anything :)

i might come last in a heap of races and get relagated

Yeah we were b grade at tooradin so I guess it has already be decided. Doesn't mean we can't knock around a few of the a graders in the first few corners!!! It's racing and anything can happen!

i wish you all good luck, you will need it.............................i am ready!!! =)

Challenge accepted :)

Man I have never ridden better in 10 years than at Easter in bush. Just a matter of how that's going to translate to the track.....Probably last!! haha

Latest posts

Back