VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't be able to make it, had an accident at home and don't think ill be able get the lxrs gearbox working correctly by then
Sorry guys

I won't be able to make it, had an accident at home and don't think ill be able get the lxrs gearbox working correctly by then
Sorry guys

Did ya crash hazza? Is everything okay mate?

Still trying to figure it all out. Corey and I were talking about camping. But thinking about it my cousin lives in Traralgon so might just crash the night at his joint.

First priority is to get my damn bike running. lol

Still trying to figure it all out. Corey and I were talking about camping. But thinking about it my cousin lives in Traralgon so might just crash the night at his joint.

First priority is to get my damn bike running. lol

You didnt kick it over with the timing still off, did you?

You didnt kick it over with the timing still off, did you?

LOL no mate.

Just need some jetting tweaking as my mixture screw is plastic and is wrecked. I tried to take it out to swap over with another one but it didn't fit. Got some taky ones on there way. Plus I needed a longer throttle cable for my fatbars. Dug through some old gear yesterday and found one though.

Corey and I are going to have a look Thursday night. If not will be rushing it into Greg on Sat morning and hope he can work his magic and get me out of the ****. lol

LOL no mate.

Just need some jetting tweaking as my mixture screw is plastic and is wrecked. I tried to take it out to swap over with another one but it didn't fit. Got some taky ones on there way. Plus I needed a longer throttle cable for my fatbars. Dug through some old gear yesterday and found one though.

Corey and I are going to have a look Thursday night. If not will be rushing it into Greg on Sat morning and hope he can work his magic and get me out of the ****. lol

Can you just snap/pull the plastic outer off the screw and then just adjust it with a screwdriver? Just a thought.

Can you just snap/pull the plastic outer off the screw and then just adjust it with a screwdriver? Just a thought.

Nah man my whole screw is plastic. Nothing else underneath it at all.

All good I will get it sorted. Just a bit hard to start and keep going for any period of time at home as it's so bloody loud. Not an issue at Corey's.

I definitely think I will stay in town that night. Wouldn't mind meeting up with you and Damo if you want to grab dinner or something on Sat night?

Did ya crash hazza? Is everything okay mate?

Yea the 250 filped went over the bars in 4th
Did Knees thumb and shoulder don't think there broken but got some nice big scars
Kxf went into a barbwire fence and gumtree that were right next to me.
Got abit lucky I suppose, big hill to the left barbwire fence and trees to the right

Would love to go as I quite enjoyed traralgon but I cant race the LXR unless I hold the rear wheel off the ground and run around the track haha

Nah man my whole screw is plastic. Nothing else underneath it at all.

All good I will get it sorted. Just a bit hard to start and keep going for any period of time at home as it's so bloody loud. Not an issue at Corey's.

I definitely think I will stay in town that night. Wouldn't mind meeting up with you and Damo if you want to grab dinner or something on Sat night?

sounds like a plan :) msg me your number. Took mine out for it's proper maiden dirt voyage yesterday, stated off pretty bad as it would fire then not accelerate? bit of head scratching alter i took off the fuel filter and spun the tap around so it had a nice straight feed into the top of the carby, seemed to work O.K then i started to do the same again... Checked the fuel, and then kick myslef in the head for being an idiot... Anyway filled her up and off i went, got back after a short stint and another rider came up to me with a smirk on his face and politely asked "What the F%#K is in that thing?" LOL so yea, she is running quite well now :)

All good I will get it sorted. Just a bit hard to start and keep going for any period of time at home as it's so bloody loud.

Bull****, we gonna be ripping skids at midnight catching it all on cam lol

Yea the 250 filped went over the bars in 4th
Did Knees thumb and shoulder don't think there broken but got some nice big scars
Kxf went into a barbwire fence and gumtree that were right next to me.
Got abit lucky I suppose, big hill to the left barbwire fence and trees to the right

Would love to go as I quite enjoyed traralgon but I cant race the LXR unless I hold the rear wheel off the ground and run around the track haha

Ah finally bit the dirt hard on the big girl, that's progress to me mate. Glad ya okay but, the next day is always the worse, did the bike pull up okay lad.

sounds like a plan :) msg me your number. Took mine out for it's proper maiden dirt voyage yesterday, stated off pretty bad as it would fire then not accelerate? bit of head scratching alter i took off the fuel filter and spun the tap around so it had a nice straight feed into the top of the carby, seemed to work O.K then i started to do the same again... Checked the fuel, and then kick myslef in the head for being an idiot... Anyway filled her up and off i went, got back after a short stint and another rider came up to me with a smirk on his face and politely asked "What the F%#K is in that thing?" LOL so yea, she is running quite well now :)

Ya get a warm tingly feeling when a name brand rider pulls up and acknowledges that China is hauling arse, but then again id be intimidated by someone pushing 8'12";)

Bull****, we gonna be ripping skids at midnight catching it all on cam lol

Nah that's what Corey's place is for up the road. lol

Just gotta watch for his missus as she was right onto him last time he ripped an epic 10 min skid in the shed!! haha. Man that was awesome.

Ah finally bit the dirt hard on the big girl, that's progress to me mate. Glad ya okay but, the next day is always the worse, did the bike pull up okay lad.

Bent radiator, bent plastics all round, grips ripped in half which is good because there really hard to get off, had new ones at home.
Scratched exhaust, bars bent or pushed back

So not too bad but dunno about the radiator it's not leaking but its bent inwards pretty far and pushing the plastics out so new plastics and graffics I think

Wow, ya did get lucky ya not hurt more mate, the old barbed wire fence can be deadly. Just got crossed up and couldn't keep it straight?

Nah rear kicked up and threw me off the back and went over the bars, was in a paddock ended up on the gravel dirt road 30-40 meters or so away

Latest posts

Back