VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More hoops than a russian circus.
Just write the club name on the form Timeeh.
Last time we got day club membership for 10 bucks.

Yeah I'm pretty sure cos that's what I wanna do. Ill double check

what times sign on again? might just drive there in the morning of sunday, make for a long day tho..

So just posted entry form and $105 for the race I'm thinking I'll pay the 30 to vcm on the day just gotta sort out club membership any chance u can get a day membership in the day???

I just recieved this email from Allan from VCM regarding registration:

If they need a club membership on the day, either for the year or just the day, we can arrange that at the track.

The same goes for the membership to the VCM.

I still think it's better to have all this done before hand so you can rock up and just race.

Oh and Coolie screw the money order I just send cash no probs. ;)

Think I found our answer

I'm just as confused as last year :confused-smiley-014 What i've done (dunno if right or wrong) is paid VCM $30 which i believe gives me my racing number for the season, then paid Bendigo MCC $50 so i am a member of a VCM affiliated club, and lastly paid EMMC (East malvern motorcyle club) for the track and MA liscence.

I'm just as confused as last year :confused-smiley-014 What i've done (dunno if right or wrong) is paid VCM $30 which i believe gives me my racing number for the season, then paid Bendigo MCC $50 so i am a member of a VCM affiliated club, and lastly paid EMMC (East malvern motorcyle club) for the track and MA liscence.

Tim, you joined 2 clubs!! You pay VCM = $30, affiliated club = whatever they charge, plus you pay MA day license = $55. If you already hold a full year MA license then no need to pay that each race.

That's how I see it anyway

Tim, you joined 2 clubs!! You pay VCM = $30, affiliated club = whatever they charge, plus you pay MA day license = $55. If you already hold a full year MA license then no need to pay that each race.

That's how I see it anyway

After i posted that (and read what i wrote) I think you might be right... I might try and get onto Bendigo next week... (Me's a spechal boy...)

Ol' Timeeh 2 times, gonna get the paper, get the paper, haha.

What to pay for.

$30 to register to VCM for your race number and actually me a member of VCM series. This is paid once a year. If your going to race only one round, don't pay this. You can always pay after the first round if you decide you want to do more races.

$50 is for your entry to a race. All the rounds cost $50 and is paid to the relative club holding the race. 1st round is EMMCC.

$55 is for a one day MA (Motorcycling Australia) racing license if you don't have a yearly race license.

Lastly, whatever dollars to join an affiliated club. Not sure why this is a requirement, will have to find out.

Timeeh has done it right. Hope this clears it up a bit.

You didn't pay 2 club memberships. Just 1. The east malvern part is the race cost for round 1.

$30 to register to VCM for your race number and actually me a member of VCM series. This is paid once a year. If your going to race only one round, don't pay this. You can always pay after the first round if you decide you want to do more races.

$50 is for your entry to a race. All the rounds cost $50 and is paid to the relative club holding the race. 1st round is EMMCC.

$55 is for a one day MA (Motorcycling Australia) racing license if you don't have a yearly race license.

Lastly, whatever dollars to join an affiliated club. Not sure why this is a requirement, will have to find out.

Timeeh has done it right. Hope this clears it up a bit.

You didn't pay 2 club memberships. Just 1. The east malvern part is the race cost for round 1.

WOOT!! I r not da spechal boy :) Cheers fellas ;)

Everyone should just send Kosta a handful of money and he can work it out

Latest posts

Back