VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ohh all you boys are coming down as well??

Man I want to go so bad. Really hope I can sort something out.

Yea mate, be travelin down with Shearer again :) And this time we'll be bringing Shan with us too, so we'll have another photographer out there :) Gotta get as much riding in as possible b4 i lock the poor little thing up in the shed for a few years after Oct 15 :(

yeah bugger that

not locking it in the shed mate

your gunna wanna do something to get away from the sooking and winging and ****ty nappies

and before you know it the youngin will want to be going riding with dad and thats grouse fun.

good to see ya hitting yanakie you will really like the track it's pretty awesome and the weather is looking good

^ I hear ya :) I'm sure it won't stay locked up for too long, thats just what I tell mum ATM LOL You guys had much rain down there lately?

Sweet awesome to hear you n shearer are coming again !!! Yeew , nick I really hope u can make it mate you've missed out on a heap of laughs mate n would be good to see you , oi we still have a bet on the go just remembered hehe

Looking forward to coming down , to try and go with you fellas down there! :)

So yanakie track not as fast n wide open as undera??

I didn't ride it last year but it was a bit tighter n lots of Turns , there was one big right hander from memory bit sandy from memory but looked like a really fun track to ride , where u guys staying ??

Sounds good :) , Gear'd my klx down 4 teeth at rear she pulls off line heaps mad now hehe just run's outa legs up top! Tighter track work great on! As new gearing works sweet as at tracks at home.

Not shore now! Roy haha tim told me n i forgot! Musta bean to excited about heading out riding sarvo :)

We're staying at a B&B right on the edge of town (foster) anyone staying in Foster? Or are we doing dinner by ourselves?

Me Shearer n Shan are staying in foster, it's gonna be cold if you planning on camping. On that note, who's keen for a catch up dinner on sat night?

Latest posts

Back