VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to lineing up again, done bit to bike to setup n handle better! also Pot 43t rear sprockit on her. hehe pulls of the line now :)

Last edited:
Haven't done didly squat lol gonna drop the oil n do the filter n chain tension maybe valve adjust n hope for the nest lol haven't had time for anything n might just drive up with Marcus in the morning dunno yet ...

yeah im leaving for franga in about 30 mins to test my new jets and finish running her in! if anyones keen ill be there from 12

I went up and down my driveway to test mine :( (new pilot and main) I don't think my 20mtr test is quite enough but i shall find out come practice lap on sunday LOL

yeah well

i washed my bike

i thought that was pretty good of me

might do the oil i reckon

load the bike up and come racing

see ya's there

prices too ride on pitbike track during the week an on saturday , sunday? please

Can someone put up a link to the track location I'm lost again hehe

Hey mate, enter this ( -38.757714,146.137936 ) into google maps. That's exactly where the track is. Hit satellite view for a look at the layout of the track.

I can't make it this weekend sorry fellas. Too much going on ATM. Hope it's a good weekend, safe racing

Broke rear shock in me klx today :( , So im on 10" bike for weeknd racing you fellas

Not meaning to laugh at your misfortune just the fact that ull be on the gate on a 10" possibly the only one but I'm sure you will still have a awesome day can't wait to c u guys again

Latest posts

Back