VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are a lot of guys running modded bikes? Is there many just racing stock 160 DHZ/ Motovert etc?

Is it the top 10 who would be running 184/ 190s?

Looking at coming down for a race but no doubt will get blown away if on a stocky?

I've got a brand new DPro 125 which will suck ( i got it for quids ) - how do you reckon she'd go?

irrelevant you will have a whole bunch of fun man just do it
we certainly are not racing for sheep stations hey even the back markers have modded bikes but still gotta ride em

My mate raced a stock CRF50 and had a blast so your 125 will be good fun.
Come out and have a go.

i agree with this also!! come down have fun its a great day out were all good blokes with good natures and comforting personalitys so you will get a warm welcome :)

LOL!

there is no chance for top position if you dont have a linkage :p
as everyone else said its just fun good people there

Ok great - does anyone drink a few cans? After the race perhaps? Or is this like a church group?

I've only ever owned a Rev MX so not sure how the DPRO will ride - does anyone have one and have immediate recommendations for it? Im replacing all the (rap sh!t on it like throttle, levers, tyres etc.

Ok great - does anyone drink a few cans? After the race perhaps? Or is this like a church group?

I've only ever owned a Rev MX so not sure how the DPRO will ride - does anyone have one and have immediate recommendations for it? Im replacing all the (rap sh!t on it like throttle, levers, tyres etc.

hahaha I think I was the only one smashing beers after the race but that's just me.

If you come a beer will be waiting for you on Miniriders as soon as race 4 is finished!! ;)

hahaha I think I was the only one smashing beers after the race but that's just me.

If you come a beer will be waiting for you on Miniriders as soon as race 4 is finished!! ;)

Yes beer after racing is almost essential for refueling the old body

Yes beer after racing is almost essential for refueling the old body

I think washing away the suckiness of my performance is more like it!! haha

No sand at Yarram and really going to practice starts hopefully on Sat as we can use the gate there to practice. Then just gotta suck it up and hold my line more when everyone bunch's up on the first corner and not **** myself.

Anyone got pics/ address of the track in Yarram?
As well as the dates/ locations for the rest of the series?

is it the VCM ciniworx facey page guys?

there is no chance for top position if you dont have a linkage :p
as everyone else said its just fun good people there

Far from the truth. The tracks you all race in the VCM series are on the mild side and there is no real advantage from having a linkage at all on these tracks. Its about good starts. Corner speed and fitness. 2 of which im lacking

Latest posts

Back