VCM 2013 Series

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your a legend mate so glad you and Tim came down top blokes!! Had a frekn blast today track was sick fun and company was better!!

Nice one shearer. Was great to finally meet you. We had some awesome battles today, a shame about you missing the first race but you definitely found your groove in the last race. Thanks for coming down with timeeh!

Toshay!! Slowly but surely the network between miniriders Australia wide is getting bigger and stronger due to more people commiting the travel to show there interest in the sport.. It's An Awsome atmosphere we have down here in vic and everyone's close mates which makes everything more inviting to come ride have a beer and just have fun..

Thanks again Shearer for coming down pal with your nice BBR.. Hope it gave you a good indication that vic racing is alive and pumping with good competition no matter where you are in the grid... Timmy Tim Tim well what can I say...... Ur to Fukin tall and your bikes to Fukin small NUFF SAID!! Lol kiddin pal love ya work make no matter the bike geometry your kit there having fun with a smile ear to ear no one can complain!! Well done fellas for making the effort ad the networking tighter :)

Had Good day metting up with fello MR members today at vcm :) . Thanks for warm welcome all vico boys n girls

There a top bunch Geoff, did they make you drink VB, yukky lol

Toshay!! Slowly but surely the network between miniriders Australia wide is getting bigger and stronger due to more people commiting the travel to show there interest in the sport.. It's An Awsome atmosphere we have down here in vic and everyone's close mates which makes everything more inviting to come ride have a beer and just have fun..

Thanks again Shearer for coming down pal with your nice BBR.. Hope it gave you a good indication that vic racing is alive and pumping with good competition no matter where you are in the grid... Timmy Tim Tim well what can I say...... Ur to Fukin tall and your bikes to Fukin small NUFF SAID!! Lol kiddin pal love ya work make no matter the bike geometry your kit there having fun with a smile ear to ear no one can complain!! Well done fellas for making the effort ad the networking tighter :)

The travel is worth it also when ya meet the lads and there ladies, very welcoming and your accepted immediately and then christened a true minirider lol.

Yeah thanks heaps fellas, Is great to see so meny minibike fans down in vic lineing up to race series pot together with vcm series.
Check out the line up of mini's TOP Stuff!!

No action shots yet but they will come over the next day or so here's some teasers
03781BBF-3FF2-4CEE-9F83-F1E24B503173-11484-000016AFBF15315F.jpg

21DFE47D-970D-4615-883B-1DEBC0D8FA16-11484-000016AFA7440DF6.jpg

0A215EBF-10CF-4B05-975C-984D7E75E4F9-11484-000016AF8373456C.jpg

07279BCC-580E-4912-962F-7729D730969B-11484-000016AF65583EFC.jpg

2147DEFD-1CDB-4A0B-8981-02E0B39CBA2C-11484-000016AF4DF703FD.jpg

45BE460D-5344-486A-8D9D-D6CD0E6DF97E-11484-000016AF4011261D.jpg

B9D06EED-A04B-4C6D-91AA-03C189EED9BD-11484-000016AF2FD8E29B.jpg

D8BE5F41-D0BB-40BC-B5EC-4666DB9D79D7-11484-000016AF0C6AED14.jpg

8D8FCC05-1B39-4C77-BAF7-FB613E70312D-11484-000016AEF7DFB36F.jpg

6331AC87-CEA1-4593-B8BA-FB1CCAB7CAF4-11484-000016AE97E38450.jpg

69070FEB-2433-4E8B-845C-941F1700DED1-11484-000016AEC53EB872.jpg

9A1125D1-7918-44F6-A316-B1FBCB9D6F06-11484-000016AED9C5585B.jpg

was there as many bikes as round one? looks like a decent line up

That looks like an awesome grid full of minis... Well done VCM for putting on such a great event and helping keep minis alive and well down south

There a top bunch Geoff, did they make you drink VB, yukky lol
Haha nar man they where good like that i just had couple cokes n had yarn at club night before race day.

spewing we werent there thats a good track but ill be down for the next round

wel better get sum practice in mate practice makes perfect lol

thanks for an awsum weekend , had a blast , good to finally meet the legendary sheera in person , wat a champion and awsum to see tim make the trip down , the battles with joel were sick , couldnt get the pass back on him though , and timmy has the best blocking system in the competition , lol , once he puts his leg out around a corner youve got no hope lol , it was piss funny trying to get around him , thanks again for another wicked weekend , cant wait for yanaki

Ill second or third that!^ awsome weekend. Such a good bunch of blokes to be racing with. It's great when everyone knows each other and can have a good laugh and banter after each race. Everyone helps each other out with bike problems and even tips and technique to further and improve our skills.

I'm relatively new to the sport, only my 4th race meet, and I now feel super comfortable around everyone. The racing is sick! It's so much fun when your on the line ready to do battle again.

Personally, my day got better as the motos passed. First race the track was like an ice rink!!! I washed out the front at low speed(Roy dropped it next to me trying to pass-classic) and was never in the hunt. Second race, stalled off the line. Had a sweet battle with timeeh and toe all is right, those legs should be illegal! His roost was pissin me off as well. But I got him eventually. Good riding mate. Third race was probably my best, with a good start and a fairly solid three laps. Shearer was on my hammer the whole time, pushing me along. Last race was good too, another good start and a good 4 laps. Enjoy the extra one! Couldn't get James or shearer just ahead of me, was like a train the lay 2 laps.

Overall a good day, need to do some practise on a faster track to improve line choices but looking forward to next round in Yanike

Well done to the place getters and the boys up front must ride quick-cos I ain't seen nothin!

Nice write up Corey, you were so close to getting on the B grade podium. 1 point more point and you were there.
Passing James or Shearer in the last moto would of done it for ya.

Had some epic battles with Styv, but he was just that little bit quicker.

Thank god the weather was perfect, with not a cloud in the sky all day.

Was nice to meet Shearer and his awesome BBR. Top bloke.

Best bunch of people I seriously urge any fellow MR members to come and give it a go is so much fun and you would never look back it doesn't matter how good you are everyone's welcome and made to feel so .. I'm new to racing too and these guys have taught me so much and helped me out without a 2nd thought just hope I can help someone one day like all my MR brothers have helped me

Nice write up Corey, you were so close to getting on the B grade podium. 1 point more point and you were there.
Passing James or Shearer in the last moto would of done it for ya.

Had some epic battles with Styv, but he was just that little bit quicker.

Thank god the weather was perfect, with not a cloud in the sky all day.

Was nice to meet Shearer and his awesome BBR. Top bloke.

Thanks Kosta, yeah I tried to pass them but just couldn't find a line to pass them. Well done on your ride, it was perfect weather!

Great to see so meny mini bike fans there just having such a great time! From talk'n bikes to battling on track hard to beat! :)
Not shore was class I was in?
I just ticked box fast50's me. Not shore If scored to meny points, say I just played spoiler and taking points from the champions ahead of me

Best bunch of people I seriously urge any fellow MR members to come and give it a go is so much fun and you would never look back it doesn't matter how good you are everyone's welcome and made to feel so .. I'm new to racing too and these guys have taught me so much and helped me out without a 2nd thought just hope I can help someone one day like all my MR brothers have helped me
+1 to that it is a great day out even if you only get to ride a couple of races
howd your piston hold up it would be slappin like a ***** now

Latest posts

Back