VCM - Victorian Classic Motocross Series 2012

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

motorman

Admin "The Cougar"
Reaction score
Hey all,

Just throwing up an official thread for VCM 2012.

Will post all race results/pics etc here.

Entry forms can be found here: http://api.ning.com/files/ItoWHqOuz40DLQQ5Ld0OTwpn43eGZcW*MLNnOvOyZR70LDf22k7oUqeJ4CYZiDzuIefXhCHuTET37JpHxklA2W5rNbliz-aw/renewalform2012.pdf

For you to go racing:
1.You will need to register with the VCM, and for $25, you receive 6 - 7 newsletters with results, your race number registered, entry forms, buy /sell page, Map to the track and become eligible for the end of year series trophies.

2.You must be a member of one of the invited clubs ( you may be able to get a day membership from the host club depending on the host clubs constitution ).

3.You will need to have a competition race license ( one day licenses are available ).

This is one of the last series left some come on Vicco's and the rest of the country, support the mini racing scene!!

I will be doing a few rounds and taking pics/vids at the rest of them. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks and sounds great motorman. Thanks for the post/thread. Vic is prob a bit far for me to travel to race at the moment unfortunately, but I hope that you get some good support and some good racing. Looking forward to seeing the pics and vids up after the first round!!

Ok crew
attached to this post is the first VCM news letter
outlining a bit of info most of the rounds
also new and current entry forms

lets go racing

Note pdf not done yet will get it up soon

Last edited:
Is anyone heading to traralgon this weekend??? I'm all signed up ready to have some
Fun. Should be a good day

yeah 3 years ago my tone was different to but the last race at this track we had it was a slop hole so i want to race it in primo condition

it's got fun jumps

Mad yeah i think we are getting just a few showers which will be good. Any more and will be a sloppy one

Is this a minibike race series? If so when does it start? Any info would be great!

How long does the series run and where and when is the next event?

Wicked day had a great time racing. Awsome fun banging bars, track was peeerrrffffect

How long does the series run and where and when is the next event?

Check the vcm website mate. All the info is there. 6 rounds, 5 left. Next one is at yarram mx track about middle of June. They moved the dates. Get involved the more the better heaps of fun!

Last edited:
ive just looked at the site and carnt find any info on 50 racing?

If I can get 2 riders from NSW keen to head down and chip in a bit for fuel I'll come down for the next round.
Its very hard to get riders keen laterly up this way.

The Next round is in broadford on the 24th of june

it will either be a natural terrain track or it will be on the motorcross track pray for the track it will be fun

yarram will be round 4

Latest posts

Back