VCM - Victorian Classic Motocross Series 2012

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Best race iv been in sence yanakie last year or even 2010 high roller mini tour!!
Can't wait for the next round should be good... I recommend getting out there cause the compitation and
The amount of contenders are getting more consistent and better with every race... A great day of racing.. Well done to Kosta edging me out for 1st place on the last corner after I led for 99% of the 3rd round..
Hahaha na Kosta you rode well mate well done again with the overall for the day you earnt it with consistent motos....

Victorian mini racing looks as tho it's gonna peak this year with a great turn out for round 1 with 13-15riders and about 4 missing out of the usuals... I'm sure there is more mini riders out there to battle it out and have a great day racing so what have you got to lose?? But to gain confidence as experience... Come along for even 1 round and I'm sure you will get the bug like the rest of us and the thrill for the next round of racing in vic.... Or even look Into nunawading mx for a proper mx track with big jumps,whoops fast ski jumps and really competitive racing...

We're the only people that can keep the mini scene alive and thriving so spread the word...
MINIBIKE RACING IN VIC... Get onto it... See you at the next race :)

Styv #21

Whats the cheapest and the best club to join to be able to race?

I joined wast malvern mc. 60 bucks sign up. Just need that and ambulance cover and u can race. Also need motorcycling Victoria day licence(50 bucks on day) or about 300 a year. Plus 45 a round. Well worth the effort and coin. Definately a well run day, my first race meet and I was impressed. Non stop action and good racing all
Day. Everyone is friendly and helpful and just want to have a good time racing. There is medical support if needed. Each race starts straight after the next. Like
Motorman said the more the better hopefully we get more at the grid next round.

Thanks alot for that mate.
Do you have contact details for the club?
I'll join next week and get the ball rolling for a road trip down south.
Would be good to meet some of the vico racers.
Any fat boys race or are yous all fit athletes?

No worries Check your inbox sent you some details

man if your only gunna do one round you will be able to get a day club membership and day license will cost you around $100 or $110 to race for the day full covered

get on it man

man if your only gunna do one round you will be able to get a day club membership and day license will cost you around $100 or $110 to race for the day full covered

get on it man

Once I have the club membership ill do more than just 1 round. Wont be able to do them all but a few of them.

Some photo's of round 1

0001.jpg

0002.jpg

0003.jpg

0004.jpg

0005.jpg

0006.jpg

0007.jpg

0008.jpg

0009.jpg

0010.jpg

0011.jpg

0012.jpg

0013.jpg

that bigger table top was fun bit hard to jump but awesome and the straight after with some whoops on it, best track i've been on so far

yeah apperntly its natural terrain at broadford. hopefully it turns out to be the main track, they didnt exactly say

i've now heard its at wonthaggi motocross track.
same track mx nationals was on a week or 2 ago, great track haven't been there in 2 years and was on a stock 125 motovert. will be awesome on the lxr! good jumps and sand, pretty fast aswell

I heard the same thing mate. I'm spewin a little. its an extra 2 hours drive for me. Still bloody excited though. Had a look at the track on youtube. looks pretty good.

yeah its 2 or 3 for me, but worth it from memory, they've put in a heap of new jumps by the looks of it, Cameron taylor redesigned the track aswell.
they usually grate the track half way though or afew times

Looks like a fast track. The big bore bikes will really be in a field of their own there.

So wonthaggi now? How do we know this?

Latest posts

Back