VCM - Victorian Classic Motocross Series 2012

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers for pics n vids mate damn my ass is sore this mornin, nothing like havin a 14" tyre rammed up ur ass..ah good times.... Wot a bloody awesome day though, 23 on the grid, was great to meet everyone. Driving back home today n will hopefully get some pics n vid up tonight.

sick weekend and a bloody awsum day had heaps of fun cant wait for the next one and it was good to meet all the guys on minis there ill start editing my videos and see what i can do

awesome day race, best race yet
mike reefman got 1st
styv21 got 2nd
greg from buzzbikes got 3rd

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zZJCI0uzrW4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ucc3RKvyW6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
bikes183_20120722-20284896.jpg

bikes178_20120722-21561309.jpg

i passed to people from the outside!
bikes178_20120722-21563228.jpg

bikes178_20120723-13211046.jpg

bikes180_20120722-20114914.jpg

bikes180_20120722-20120004.jpg

bikes180_20120722-20121634.jpg

Was a pearla of a day racing

the track was wicked and super fast

my knee is toast but i'll be right

i've got a nice tyre mark across my back because of that crash

was good to put a few faces to names it's always good to meet fellow miniriders, it's the best thing about our community for sure

i hope you nsw boys enjoyed ya trip down and it was worth while

my mate got better footage of that crash he'll chuck it on you tube one day

next round yarrum will be awesome and they announced they are going to try and get back to wanthaggi for October to be confirmed but fingers crossed

Uploading vid of the crash right now. looks like i didn't even hit anyone....., just locked up the front and went straight over :( Oh well, also got some good footage of race 2,,, will post it up tommorow, was good to meet you all + the Mrs got a great pic of me goin straight passed Reefy :p (maybe it might of been him roosting past me) but hey a pic says a thousand words :) Will hopefully put the rest up tommorow.

i have the last three races once i work out how to put em up i will

Any footage of my block pass on kosta in the 2nd last race? Would love to see a spectators point of view of that cause dam it felt good...

Not dissin on ya kosta!! You know your a legend and 10x more consistent!! :)

Any footage of my block pass on kosta in the 2nd last race? Would love to see a spectators point of view of that cause dam it felt good...

Not dissin on ya kosta!! You know your a legend and 10x more consistent!! :)

Lol!! All good Styv, I know you too well to be dissin. That was a hell of a block pass! Thought I was gonna cruise home after passing you the lap before, but you weren't having any of that.
Didn't even hear you coming, just saw your front wheel at the last second in the berm and stood her up. Would be good footage for sure.

And to everyone else, thanks for making racing mini's so much fun. If only the masses knew how much fun we're having.

Cheers, Kosta.

Your the man kosta! Hopefully we have more great battles this year cause it's so much fun out there with ya :)

On the other hand cause I went so hard yesterday I couldn't walk today and couldn't go to work. My groin is hammered!! Still in massive pain now :(

Your the man kosta! Hopefully we have more great battles this year cause it's so much fun out there with ya :)

On the other hand cause I went so hard yesterday I couldn't walk today and couldn't go to work. My groin is hammered!! Still in massive pain now :(

that sounds wrong styvan.. hahaha

Hey guys, just wanted to let ya's know, apparently channel nine were there filming some racing action. That's what that big camera was on the fence line.

Will try and track down the footage.

Latest posts

Back