VCM - Victorian Classic Motocross Series 2012

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i cant see my results lol im sure me and reefman crossed the line at the same time or maybe he was lapping me lol

**** you've done well to figure out as much as you have!!! lol

Looks like we need a few score card keepers.
Looks like I was running middle of the pack. Pretty happy with that considering my bike was a bare frame thursday and engine was in pieces.

Looks like we need a few score card keepers.
Looks like I was running middle of the pack. Pretty happy with that considering my bike was a bare frame thursday and engine was in pieces.

Wish I was consistently middle of the pack lol.. I was pretty happy with 11th in the last race but!! Hopefully the new bike can assist me :)

I had only ridden a bike twice this year so I was very surprised of mid pack. Was very rusty in the 1st race.
What bike number was you??

Good effort mate!! I had only ridden 3 times in god knows how many years lol
I was 641 on the little DMX 140, wanted to have a crack before I forked out on a decent bike. :)

Pitster pro LXR LE should be here next week sometime so we'l see how we go then

Good effort mate!! I had only ridden 3 times in god knows how many years lol
I was 641 on the little DMX 140, wanted to have a crack before I forked out on a decent bike. :)

Pitster pro LXR LE should be here next week sometime so we'l see how we go then

Price on the lxr le if you don't mind me asking mate? Have you handed over dosh yet?

Updated Undera points & Season Standings

Undera results

underaplacings.jpg

Current season standings

seasonstandings.jpg

Haha - great job guys!
I'm def coming to the next race! Or is the season over now?

Cheers

Good job Hazza!!! 4th overall is a good effort.

Will chuck up a sneak peak at the Yarram track for everyone shortly. Will be great fun and my first race for the year. :)

Will have our Miniriders sticker on our pit tent so everyone come say hello!!

Mental you need to buy my bike off me and come racing again

Yarrum is a long hike for ya but it's a good track

Mental you need to buy my bike off me and come racing again

Yarrum is a long hike for ya but it's a good track

I'll see how we go dude, I've brought a bike ;) but won't see it till thursday afternoon!!
Just have to see how business is traveling at the time and see If I can afford the trip and accommodation.... Fingers crossed though I'll be there :)

I'll see how we go dude, I've brought a bike ;) but won't see it till thursday afternoon!!
Just have to see how business is traveling at the time and see If I can afford the trip and accommodation.... Fingers crossed though I'll be there :)

If you need some free accommodation I might be able to help you out.

Can pitch a tent at a friends place in Yarram.

everyone get moved down a place cause greg smith had 40points goin into round 2 so his 94 points in 3rd possie...

sorry hazza!!

Awesome thanks motorman, ill have a look for accommodation tonight and keep you posted. I'll have to talk to the wife to ;)

Latest posts

Back