VCM - Victorian Classic Motocross Series 2012

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No problems mate. If not accommodation down there would be pretty cheap for the night.

Can feel free to come on a bit of bush ride on the Sat too.

The track is on Buckley's Island Rd. There should be signs there.

Cheers mate, I think the issue may be convincing the missus because she starts back 7am on the Monday after 3 months off for an opp... But I'll give it a crack and see what she says!!!

Awesome thanks I'll check out accommodation and start planning it anyway, just nice to know how far to the track from the motel ;)

Ok so the 1 motel that comes up is Tarra Yarram Motel and it's only a 5min drive to to the track (or there abouts)

So for anyone else looking for accommodation I think that's where I'll be staying

Ohh and can't come for a ride Saturday sorry as I'll be working so not leaving Bendigo till after 5 :(

Ok so the 1 motel that comes up is Tarra Yarram Motel and it's only a 5min drive to to the track (or there abouts)

So for anyone else looking for accommodation I think that's where I'll be staying

Ohh and can't come for a ride Saturday sorry as I'll be working so not leaving Bendigo till after 5 :(

All good man. Yeah the track is like 2 mins out of Yarram.

When you get down you can still come out for a beer. haha ;)

Yeh see how we go, may try and take the day off yet or at least just work till lunch maybe

Dam Timmy, shame you can't make it dude but be good to see ya at Yanakie!! :)

nice mental

get into the missus (she'd be stoked to be out of the splint yeah)

what bike did ya buy???? it will beat the old atomik/dmx yeah

nice mental

get into the missus (she'd be stoked to be out of the splint yeah)

what bike did ya buy???? it will beat the old atomik/dmx yeah

ohh i will be lol my birthdays the thursday before so that should count for something :alc:

i brought FastMarty's LXR LE from him :) so yeah just a little better than the dmx lol :afro: will be still stock till after Yarrem then ill start to play with it

Ay Ay Ay ... Wow knockin the ol atomiks sheesh!! Lol

dont kid yourself styv

you bagged the crap out of them untill you got given one

and thats fair enough

but they where junk back in the day most of em still are it's just us here at miniriders keep em running for people

as you guys say pay for what ya get

thanks dude, i feel like a little kid counting down the days to christmas waiting for it lol

thanks dude, i feel like a little kid counting down the days to christmas waiting for it lol

You must be really excited. I know I would be. Well done on getting a nice bike.
I bet you use it what it was meant for. Racing

And while I wait for my YZ250F to come... I counting down the sleeps too! Driving the missus mad ...

Nice Avatar by they way Ment4L! ;)

Latest posts

Back