VCM - Victorian Classic Motocross Series 2012

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends if I'm working Saturday. If not I'll be there! Can't wait. Hopefully it's not too wet cos it's a fun track especially on the minis. I'll catch ya there.

can't wait for this, been trying hard riding with reefy to get faster!
got 2 bikes with me this time just in case one blows up!

Depends if I'm working Saturday. If not I'll be there! Can't wait. Hopefully it's not too wet cos it's a fun track especially on the minis. I'll catch ya there.
Fair enough mate, see ya Sunday either way. Yeh I'm hoping it's not to wet so we can get in some good racing :)

can't wait for this, been trying hard riding with reefy to get faster!
got 2 bikes with me this time just in case one blows up!
Good stuff Harry!!! Wish I had the time to get out riding, might have to come riding with you and mike some day and try to keep up lol

Fair enough mate, see ya Sunday either way. Yeh I'm hoping it's not to wet so we can get in some good racing :)

Good stuff Harry!!! Wish I had the time to get out riding, might have to come riding with you and mike some day and try to keep up lol

yeah you should come bacchus marsh with us when reefy goes again, pretty difficult track but its by far the best i've ever ridden. love that track wish i could go this weekend. need to be a member on normal days i think tho.
bike wasn't to good there blew decomp so bit worried for it not running well at yarram. should be fine though hopefully, sounds better then before.

yeah you should come bacchus marsh with us when reefy goes again, pretty difficult track but its by far the best i've ever ridden. love that track wish i could go this weekend. need to be a member on normal days i think tho.
bike wasn't to good there blew decomp so bit worried for it not running well at yarram. should be fine though hopefully, sounds better then before.

Yeh deff try and get down there next time with ya's, been working 15hrs a day lately so I've riden once since Undera :(
Ohh yeh I seen your threads with what happened with your bike, not good mate but atleast it sounds like you's have it all sorted again.. Hopefully it's all good on the weekend :)

Yeh deff try and get down there next time with ya's, been working 15hrs a day lately so I've riden once since Undera :(
Ohh yeh I seen your threads with what happened with your bike, not good mate but atleast it sounds like you's have it all sorted again.. Hopefully it's all good on the weekend :)

bacchus marsh has a 1pm till 10pm ride on the saturday 25th of august, under lights so fun and so different, dont have to be a member either i dont think. should try come to that one :)
started first kick this time and was making that decomp noise air sorta noise the others make so should be good..

i took my motovert on that track and had more fun on that then i did on my big bike!! i sohould get out there more often considering i have a key to the place!

cant wait for the weekend either hope it doesnt rain not keen on riding in mud and the atomik hate it with a passion!!!

Reckons only a few showers so it should be sweet.

Track holds up pretty well unless it really buckets down. Then it will be interesting.

Hope you guys have a ball, spewin i can't make it :( Somebody better get some footage and photos up after it's all said n done (Roy i'm lookin at you :) ) Good luck fellas ;)

I will run the helmet cam in a race or 2 and swap with Hussey as well.

bacchus marsh has a 1pm till 10pm ride on the saturday 25th of august, under lights so fun and so different, dont have to be a member either i dont think. should try come to that one :)
started first kick this time and was making that decomp noise air sorta noise the others make so should be good..

I was a member of this track 2 years ago. Best track I've ridden always looked after. Massive jumps thou....

^^^yeah I saw it loooks mad. I'd go to the night race but I might go to Adelaide. Least I have 2 options now. See ya Sunday.

Back