VCM - Victorian Classic Motocross Series 2012

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking forward to photos and pics from the days racing. Should be good. Best of luck to everyone racing.

Was a absolutely fantastic way to spend the weekend , got to have some brews with the Vic MR boys , n the Buzz crew and today was action packed with some seriously sweet racing on a pretty awesome track, unfortunately two of our MR boys weren't so lucky, looks like Hussy ( corey) broke his collarbone n motovert24 ( Harry) knocked unconscious on the track, as far as I know they are both in hospital n my thoughts as I'm sure yours are with them for a speedy recovery.

On a lighter note Reefy dominated as usual with Con second n Styv claiming third for the day , that kids fast n I loved watching him battle with Greg from Buzz bikes all day.

So appart for the misfortune of two great blokes it was a tops day had by all, I'll get picks n vids up in the next day or so

Awesome !!! good review man. Sounds like a great day. Got any pics or vids for the day ??

Thanks for the updates mate. Sounds like a awsome day.
I hope Corey and Harry are ok. Keep us updated on them as you find out please Roy.

Fingers crossed the boys are all good, they are in good hands.
i have loads of pics and vids i will add tomo but heres a teaser, you can also view the album in photobucket here instead of me postin a thousand IMG's
IMG_3215.jpg

IMG_3243.jpg

PAGE 1-4 of this album is of the last round
http://s1024.photobucket.com/albums/y301/killpatrickyum/

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jrMEYIZ9nHE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hey boys just woke up. Was in hospital most of the Arvo yesterday. Got a broken collar bone but that's it thankfully considering how hard I came off. I hope Harry is ok he was quite shaken. An infortunste racing accident but I will be back. Thanks to all concerned and special thanks Greg for helping me pack up after the crash and Nic for taking the bike. Hope everyone had a good day cos I had a ball the first race!!!

Hey mate. Glad your ok. Hope you have a fast recovery.
It's not a good story when people get hurt. Finger's crossed for harry.

Thats a cool video Roy.
Would be great to see more of these at all of the rounds.
Mini riders are a shy bunch. I bet the videos would be different if you did rider interviews at the pub saturday night.

Thank you to everyone that was there yesterday for another great meet!!!
Glad to hear your injuries wernt any worse Hussey because both you and Harry hit real hard, scared the **** out of me to the point I didn't even try to restart my bike... Hope for a speedy recovery mate and hopefully see you back on the track soon :)
Harry was out cold for a good 30sec and when he came to in between trying to get his breath back he asked where he was!! When I said he had crashed his only concern was his bike lol (typical racer) hopefully your doing ok to Harry

Roy even injured you still manage to make it every time and capture everything on camera, your a legend bud!!! A true MR addict lol

I loved the day, found the mud a little hard going especially after being roosted on the first corner every race and not being able to see ;) and the bike seemed to have its moments wanting to die on me at random times. Thanks to a quick bit of tuning from Reefy it ran like a dream (a true gentleman of the sport) and by that stage the track had a nice dry line so I could put the stock little 160ho thru its paces.. I was verry impressed but am deffienetly needing the TB kit to help me try and stay with you boys towards the front lol

So overall Jess and myself had a blast like we knew we would, just hoping we can make it to Yanakie next month now :)

Ohh and a big thank you to the Ciniworx crew for giving me the encouragement award!!! :)

Last edited:
Glad ya had fun Trent
I'm happy to fill you in off the start every race if you like. Just shareing the love
I'll get in contact about ya voucher soon

I was stoked with the finishes I got in the last couple of races the first 2 I'll forget about
The weather held off and the track turned out mint

Baz is a pussy he got food poisoning or some bs excuse ;) and didn't race but all good

I'm fine now, spent an hour at hospital then went home, got worse so went back and was there for a while.
needed a drip (that sucked) and yeah scan was just a bruised brain and afew cuts on my face, stomach and arms.
sorry to anyone that was hurt in the same crash, i dont't remember even starting the race or riding up to it. only corey saying nicks coming out soon then its all blank.
bit happy and dissapoint in the first race, was 3rd then dropped a valve but thats motocross.
bit sad about the motovert been pretty broken. but its not too bad.
thanks everyone for yesturday was a good day from what i can remember lol, i really liked the track to.

Last edited:
Glad your ok mate. A real bummer you missed out on finishing the day on a high.
Hope you feel better soon

Sounds like a sweet day, except the crash, that's sounds nasty.... Cheers for the writeup, photos and Vid Roy, top effort :) Anybody get any onboard?

Yeah I only got the 3rd race With the ego cause I kept forgetting about it lol
When I get somewhere with decent net I'll upload it for ya's

Good stuff :) It does suck when you hit the grid then realise you left the camera... Even worse when you do have the camera mounted and ready to go and then you get the marshall to help you hit the record button..... Such as no race 4 from last time :p

Latest posts

Back