VCM - Victorian Classic Motocross Series 2012

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could not have said it any better!! Spot on.

Let's hope VCM get's it right. Hell if there is enough riders have an A, B and C grade all in the one race!! If it's more cash for trophies they need then I'm sure something could be worked out. Still have to speak to Eddie as I want to make sure Miniriders is sponsoring it along with Ciniworx next year to show our support.

would be great if you guys sponsered the series along with eddie.. alot of people saying its the best race of the day to watch and also alot of interest in the bikes themselfves inbetween races..

little by little things are starting to look better and better for pitbike racing here

would be great if you guys sponsered the series along with eddie.. alot of people saying its the best race of the day to watch and also alot of interest in the bikes themselfves inbetween races..

little by little things are starting to look better and better for pitbike racing here

Imagine when i start next year, you will get loadsssssss of pit babes following us, hehe

It's definitely going to happen mate. We want to support it anyway we can.

Yeah it's going from strength to strength every year. Great series, good people and good fun!! I thoroughly enjoyed watching the racing let alone actually racing (yes I know I gotta pull my finger out and actually race lol).

VCM SERIES PLACINGS FOR 2012

1 Styvan Cusinato Atomik 323
2 Kon Darras Ciniworx 318
3 Greg Smith Atomik 252
4 James Cini Ciniworx 205
5 Mike Reefman PSTO 160
6 Joel Brooks Ciniworx 143
7 Harry Gibson Pitster Pro 129
8 Chris Nickelson Pitster Pro 100
9 Dylan Mckeddie Kawasaki 55
10 Eddie Cini Ciniworx 54
11 Corey Nehez Pitster Pro 51
12 Travis Harrison Motovert 35
13 Chanse Rogers Motovert 28

Well done to everyone that supported this years VCM series. Lets make the 2013 season a ripper. Cheers, Kosta.

man

i should have just raced all i needed to do was finish a couple of race and i would have beeten reefy
bloody sickness so pissed off

great season and i'll be back next year for vengance

man

i should have just raced all i needed to do was finish a couple of race and i would have beeten reefy
bloody sickness so pissed off

great season and i'll be back next year for vengance

Ha ha, yeah I was surprised you weren't there, ya must've been bloody crook.
Would've been good to see you and James go at it for bragging rights.

We'll have to go for a ride soon.

Ha ha, yeah I was surprised you weren't there, ya must've been bloody crook.
Would've been good to see you and James go at it for bragging rights.

We'll have to go for a ride soon.

yeah like this weekend somewhere
i'm chomping at the bit to hit a jump

It's definitely going to happen mate. We want to support it anyway we can.

Yeah it's going from strength to strength every year. Great series, good people and good fun!! I thoroughly enjoyed watching the racing let alone actually racing (yes I know I gotta pull my finger out and actually race lol).

That's an understatement Nick. Better do a race next year.... Looking forward to next year boys. Will definately try and help get more bikes out there

That's an understatement Nick. Better do a race next year.... Looking forward to next year boys. Will definately try and help get more bikes out there

Cmon mate I have been doing things like upgrading and running the site!! Your the racer remember I'm just the IT nerdburger button pusher!! haha ;)

No excuse. I will definitely be racing as many events as possible. Has to happen. Roy and I can bang some bars.

by the sounds of it there is a few nsw boys keen to head down next series & get amongst the fun !

i just brought a van so us nsw boys can get down there next year . i know me and damo are gunna do the whole series next year so if anyone else is keen let us know ur more than welcome

i just brought a van so us nsw boys can get down there next year . i know me and damo are gunna do the whole series next year so if anyone else is keen let us know ur more than welcome
good stuff guys, hopefully my finger heals nicely asap so i can get out for some practice so you's dont all flog me to much!!! im a liitle scared it might fall off lol

Cmon mate I have been doing things like upgrading and running the site!! Your the racer remember I'm just the IT nerdburger button pusher!! haha ;)

No excuse. I will definitely be racing as many events as possible. Has to happen. Roy and I can bang some bars.

im hanging for a decent mini race :)

im rounding up boys from down my way. theres 3 of us right now all on 88's, and ive got another 5 or so to still even ask so ive got my fingers crossed it'll be a good season

Last edited:
Sweet !
There is 2 of us from NSW comin down on 10" bikes aswell
Good to hear there is a few more 10" !

We are stingin to get the dates do we can get a few of us together to head down

I'm turning the DMX into a 10" as well so there may be enough for a separate class??

Latest posts

Back