VCM - Victorian Classic Motocross Series 2012

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No wockas mate

Yeah not too many on the gate this round, Reefy out with broken ribs, Nicko couldnt get a lift, Motorman was working.. Trent unfortunatley had his sister pass away and couldnt make it aswell as Matt who was injured in the car and couldnt make it either.. o n Corey has a dud shoulder like me so theres at least 7 more that should have been on the gate. looking forward to you guys comn next year :welcome:

Sounds like you all are having a rough trot down that way. Hope everyone is ok in the near future and get to go riding again real soon

IMG_1218_zpse3635af1.png

closest i got to styv all day
had a ball except for the second race

us back markers are making some good competition between each other it's a whole heap of fun
had some awesome battles between myself greggo from buzz and james cini
we all nearly crossed the line side by side in the last race it was epic

i still reckon i pipped ya at the line greg he he he

sick picks spewing we couldnt make it i think we be def making it to more races next year guys

U were up there with them Joel u were riding sweet till ya sprocket snapped off, vcm has been awesome fun with a genuinely great bunch of people next year should be awesome

Yeah looks like a good time had out there. Couldn't make it unfortunately and with a crao shoulder can't race still but good picks Roy. Nice win Styv

IMG_1220_zps5af2b3a0.png

this guy is on the gas!

love this photo :) cheers once again royza!!

throttle was well and truly turned to the stops!!! think i even heard the engine say stop hurting me!! for a milly second, that bike copped a caining all day in the wet and dry and still had no dramers..

cant stop expressing good things about this atomik comp L cause i havnt held back on it at all and has put me ontop of the telly for the series just due to consistant podium finishes!! to say that maintenace is a must though

super pumped on the win :) and super happy with greg also as a 1-2 podium finishers was a great day for the buzz and atomik team... 1 more round and that wraps up VCM for another you lets go out with a BANG and get that gate super streched like undera... ill be bringing a couple new faces to the gate so bring a mate and get it rolling!

seeya all there :)

Nice work Styv! i always seem to get a good pic of you thrashn round

scuze the french +) got a bit excited on some of these vids
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tzG_Vqg0a7E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sRzx-7wIQKs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Some great Vids Roy, looks like Styv was hard on the gas well done!!!

We have "Cruise for Kirra" on the same day as Stoney Creek so won't be able to make that either sorry guys :( Both Matt and myself are hitting VCM 2013 hardcore and having a good crack so look out ;)

And can anyone tell me if there will be a 10" class in 2013??? Only reason I ask is because I'd heard someone speaking of it and I'd discussed with Kirra the day before she died about turning her bike into a 10" for her to race and she was all for it

Final round of VCM Nov 11 Stony Creek

Not long now!

Get your entries in guys, last race for 2012.

Dam I wish I could be there!!!! Enjoy it guys and ride hard :)

Any talk of next years series yet?? As in when the first round will be so as I can get my ass into gear and be ready to race lol

Dam I wish I could be there!!!! Enjoy it guys and ride hard :)

Any talk of next years series yet?? As in when the first round will be so as I can get my ass into gear and be ready to race lol

Think it will be roughly the same time mate.

I gotta get my ass ready for next year as well.

Think it will be roughly the same time mate.

I gotta get my ass ready for next year as well.

Awesome!!! So if I aim for around April somewhere we should be sweet as long as it doesn't fall on easter weekend because we have Autofest at Calder Park....

I haven't ridden the bike since Yarram with everything that's happened since then so I really need to get my butt back on the bike, going to order a V2 head next week so I get the motivation back ;)

I just installed a v2 Trent and it will help bring the motivation back dude, good to hear ya pushing forward mate, all the best.

Fregn Spewn was wanting to do the Stoney creek round next weekend but it the same day as The Cruze for Kira" n now I find out its my nieces birthday party that day so dunno if I can do either :( so sorry in advance Trent hope it is everything you guys planned my thoughts are still with u n maybe but maybe I'll fly down to the vcm after lunch to support the boys at the last round for the year, roost on fellas

I just installed a v2 Trent and it will help bring the motivation back dude, good to hear ya pushing forward mate, all the best.

I did see that, I wanted to do it all at once with the barrel but after reading what you thought of just the head I thought that's probably the better option for my bank account at the moment as I've spending money getting my Calais finished off and now purchasing Kirra's mini truck back and spending an absolute bucket load on doing everything she had planned for it!!!
Cheers Mick, it's all said and done and there's nothing anyone can do to change things so it's time to continue living as I know that's what she'd want. Not to mention she loved pit bikes, I've still got to pull hers down and give it a freshen up when I have the time :)

Fregn Spewn was wanting to do the Stoney creek round next weekend but it the same day as The Cruze for Kira" n now I find out its my nieces birthday party that day so dunno if I can do either :( so sorry in advance Trent hope it is everything you guys planned my thoughts are still with u n maybe but maybe I'll fly down to the vcm after lunch to support the boys at the last round for the year, roost on fellas
That's ok Roy we know you'd love to be there and thank you so much for the support!!! :)
Do us a favor and get some photo's if you make it down to VCM, I brought a nice new camera last weekend so looking forward to getting some great shots with it

Latest posts

Back