VCM - Victorian Classic Motocross Series 2012

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone making it down from NSW QLD for this race?? best track of the year hands down!! well worth the drive for this 1 :)

couple days left

Not this time :( Going to sydney the weekend after with the boys for a ride which in turn means i'm working this weekend....

We won't be making an appearance at vcm for The rest of this series. We are working towards getting everything organised for next year when we plan on doing all rounds of vcm.

Lookin good mate. Lets ride and myself will be doing every round and we will be trying our best to bring more riders with us to try and keep that gate full

Sorry guys but I won't be making the weekend... Hope you's all have a good meet and hope to see ya's at the next round

Was another great day guys appart from the cold n rain in the morning, it was a real wet track n very soft and sandy throughout, the track looked like a lot of fun though. The Buzz boys took the honurs for the day so Congrats to Styv & Greg n the Buzz crew, Bad luck to Kosta with some bike issues causing him to fall behind on the day. Harry rode well n was taking the berms high n blasting out of them holding great speed out of the corners where most people where taking inside lines, n Justin was hanging it out as usual loos as a goose having a ball. All in all i reckon a good day was had by all, shame you boys couldnt make it

IMG_1222_zpsa97bfe34.png

IMG_1221_zps7f8eec96.png

IMG_1220_zps5af2b3a0.png

IMG_1219_zps80efac84.png

IMG_1218_zpse3635af1.png

IMG_1217_zps22150cd9.png

IMG_1216_zps0c015814.png

IMG_1215_zps0833fdd3.png

IMG_1214_zps869698ca.png

IMG_1212_zps3eca4229.png

IMG_1211_zps97a154de.png

IMG_1185_zpsf0899478.jpg

IMG_1184_zps0330d062.jpg

IMG_1183_zps29bd9be2.jpg

Fantastic pics Roy. Looks like lots of fun in the mud.
Its a shame to see not many riders lined up. Where are all the Victoria riders hiding?

Its a shame to see not many riders lined up. Where are all the Victoria riders hiding?

it was very slick, had a big storm come in with heaps of wind, wasn't a that fun but race 3 was fun and race 4 was fun for everyone else
was a pretty good day besides the storm, thanks buzzbikes for the wheel and well done on 1st and 2nd

reefy broke 3 ribs last week hussey is still healing and trent couldn't make it, not sure about the others

Last edited:

No wockas mate

Yeah not too many on the gate this round, Reefy out with broken ribs, Nicko couldnt get a lift, Motorman was working.. Trent unfortunatley had his sister pass away and couldnt make it aswell as Matt who was injured in the car and couldnt make it either.. o n Corey has a dud shoulder like me so theres at least 7 more that should have been on the gate. looking forward to you guys comn next year :welcome:

No wockas mate

Yeah not too many on the gate this round, Reefy out with broken ribs, Nicko couldnt get a lift, Motorman was working.. Trent unfortunatley had his sister pass away and couldnt make it aswell as Matt who was injured in the car and couldnt make it either.. o n Corey has a dud shoulder like me so theres at least 7 more that should have been on the gate. looking forward to you guys comn next year :welcome:

Jeeebus, this mini-bike racing is a dangerous sport :cheeky-smiley-031:

Latest posts

Back