VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if u wanna drive 250 ks to go ridin with me u can but i cant go up ther im only 17 got no license.. or i could ride mi pitty i spoze lol

Not like THAT you wont! Why would you want to ride in SUBURBIA anyway!??
EvilSmiley.gif

The Following is a list of riding spots in VIC. Please feel free to contribute.

Last edited:
That sucks mate.
I have grumpy neighbors myself so I know what it's like.
I ride at the "bull paddocks" which it behind the Dromana industrial estate.
Alot kids ride their bmx's there, so you have to be a little careful, especially after school hours.
Over the years people have cut single track through the bush
and that can be quite fun to ride.
There's also some big bmx jumps.

So if you go down there you'll have some fun, just keep in mind that like so many of the places we all ride at we don't have permission.
I find it best not to park near the houses and also not to ride in the same spot near these houses for too long.

Hope this helps mate.

you got msn buddy? add me [email protected]

I'm from Moorooduc.. so wouldnt mind riding some things when i get a CRF50 soon!

Hey guys,
Here's a spot I ride at the back of bangholme (keysborough) haven't been in trouble with the police in the over the past three months I've been riding there.

jayden-pitbikes, if ur still trying 2 find places in Melbourne i know a track, it doesn't hav many jumps but its okay,add me on msn & we can talk about it.
[email protected]

Hey guys,
Here's a spot I ride at the back of bangholme (keysborough) haven't been in trouble with the police in the over the past three months I've been riding there.

this is a good spot to race ive been there with a couple of mates, another spot is this conservation grounds place off abbots rd behind bunnings look in melways

Have you ridden out at where they are building the new Jayco factory? It's off frankston dandy rd, just past where the factories end.

I'll have to try the place behind the bunnings warehouse over the weekend if I get some time.

The hallam spot used to be god when they open paddocks could be seen from princess hwy (going back a few year now!) Is the spot you ride behind where the track was?

Nah, sorry dude, I've only got an atomic 125. I've raced pushie for 25yrs, this is my first bike with a motor!!!

Have you ridden out at where they are building the new Jayco factory? It's off frankston dandy rd, just past where the factories end.

I'll have to try the place behind the bunnings warehouse over the weekend if I get some time.

The hallam spot used to be god when they open paddocks could be seen from princess hwy (going back a few year now!) Is the spot you ride behind where the track was?

i have not ridden out at jayco yet but i will go there and have a look...
everyone rides at the quarry next to the old track and on the vacant blocks behind old track, it is all private property so cops cant charge you with no rec reg, or licence

Fingers crossed I'll get out there (Jayco) on monday sometime, I've got a full weekend with an annual golf day friday, car show sat, drive day a calder sunday! So the bike will be monday, and maybe even get out to hallam as well.

Quoted" LSD come to southmorang pit bike track this satday man.. look at the thread i made it has the address and number cheers man "Quoted

Yeah I've just read the post and I'm spewing I can't make it. The Car show is for the gt forester club and is at STI docklands on saturday. It's been in the planning for 7mths so I'm not missing out on the chance to get my car dyno'd and there's a show'n shine there as well. All in all about 70 foresters from around aust.

Sounds like he should come and have a look over the weekend as well!!

Any of you guys in Melb. checked out the BMX track just off the monash freeway where it exits at Heatherton Rd?

bit iffy

Any of you guys in Melb. checked out the BMX track just off the monash freeway where it exits at Heatherton Rd?

i live pretty close to it
i reckon the locals would rat on u pretty quick
it's one of those spots you have to be in and out of pretty quick

there's a good little spot at the end of old cathies lane off high street road in wantirna check it out

Latest posts

Back