VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys heres some pics from Frankston on Sunday 24th May. (Click on the photo link to have a look.) Sorry not too many as I was too busy riding! Cheers Greg

Ahh there's some great photos in there! Well done.

Just trying to work out who that photo is of with someone on the ground... Is that a yellow cini?... hehe

that wasn't me fella i think it was one of the blokes on the rm

only off i had was when greggo smashed me into the sandy stuff and i sunk

man i'd help reefy off for 2 turns there

Hey Coolee, I thought you got speed wobbles and had too pull over...

Here some photos i have uploaded for your viewing pleasure

Last edited:
Very good photo's and footage.

Well done guys.

Really looking forward to broadie...

like that footage
bloody hell greg dirty frigen racer you are

aaagh well next time my friend next time he he he

I'll be hittin broadie I'd say on Sunday if anyone is keen.

Looks to be an awesome day weather wise. Nice and still...

im going broadie this week to :p first time at the track lol hope i dont get lost

Here some pics of Dirt_Bike_Chick doing it for the girls!!!!
Good on ya Paul also kicking up some air!!!;)

Last edited:
so can someone tell me..... is it true i can legally rock up 2 frankston bmx track n jus ride?

Yeah sure, if it's a BMX you are riding!!

Nah, we are talking about the motocross track here, specifically for motorbikes. The BMX track is a different track. I do know they allow pitbikes there, but these are on days that are specifically hired out for that purpose on race days.

That's as much as I know...

Sounds like Frankston has a pretty awsome mini scene! Im moving there in the next few weeks and will definatly be looking to get alot of riding done, i know about the moto track thats there, saw it when we came over for the mini sx at the bmx track. Where else is there to ride around that area, both moto tracks and trail rides??

Cheers guys

madd thanks for clearin that up cutters, so u can ride the mx track anytime then?

Mini-gee

Not sure about their exact opening days, but they may be open Weds nights. On weekends 10-5. Can only ride the mini's and pit bikes on the big track from 10am-11am then you have to stay on the small track.

Well i'd love to be heading to S.A this weekend with the Buzz but other committments have to take priority (i got a great chick i wanna keep! :0)

So... I am contemplating broadie. Coolodee/ando, you in? Not 100% sure of track conditions after the last 24 hrs of rain but puttin the feelers out anyhow. Any thoughts?

Latest posts

Back