VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not sure bout coolie but i'm having issues with the new 28mm oko flatty with tuning issues so we'll see... i'll chase coolie and let you know for sunday at this stage mate

Hey cutters, the race is next weekend 28/6 for SA. If she is so great she will let you go...

can you still ride the big foot bikes and the smaller tracks ?? i know its a bit of a silly question but would love for someone to clarify

new to motorbike riding, me and my house mate have thumpsters looking at places to ride and pplk to ride with??? we are from mt evelyn...?

are there any good tracks spots in melb that will be open tomoz im picking up my new bike today

Went for a ride yesterday at Limestone Rd, Rye, Victoria 3939 off Boneo Road. Sweet spot, heaps of undulating hills and about 4 or 5 beams, only down side is that it was pretty sandy. It was really hard on the bike, snapped my suspension, plastics and bent my handle bars pretty badly after a few stacks.

My pitty struggled in some of the really sandy sections, but its well worth checking out I will back there for sure.

there is broadmedows mx park in cambellfiled it has 4 tracks but the guy don't care about the kids and pitbike track only the big track:mad: but the big track is good:D

anyone know any good spots out past yarra glen where you wont get any cop trouble ?? i heard your are allowed to ride in state forest parks. also if anyone had any maps that would be ace cheers

if your ever in shep there is a good place next to the cemetry

yeah reedy swamp i grew up down there just about that sand bowl is hella fun

but be prepared to pay the fines if your un reged my mate tells me they're crackin down up there real hard

not realy there is never rangers or cops there and r u talking about the sandbowl near the train lines

anyone been riding up at noojee ??? is there many cops up there ??

Heys guys ive got a few places to ride Toolangi where my grandpa owns 100 acres in the forest. Yellingbo where my mate has a farm and that but is there anywhere local i can ride. Im from Eltham. I dont have a rec reg or anything and im over 18. But i guess my only options are motocross tracks right?

is there any races in melbourne and how do u get in to it? can any one help

Hey Spanner, there has not been alot of racing in Vic, but we are all working on fixing that problem, so hopefully in the next couple of months we should have an event running, keep you posted...

anybody know of some spots in Vic i can ride a Quad? yes i no they cant be rec rec'd which is a massive pain in the arse..

parwan track has a quad track, it's tiny but they're pretty chilled out there so If you go on quiet day I think they'd let you ride on the bike tracks. head out there on a wednsday man there's hardly any people there

Latest posts

Back