VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really wanna go to the Redlight checked out the video on the website, does anyone kinow if thats the track we are riding as mini's or another track??
also does anyone know if the unreg section is full yet??

Wonthaggi practise day

Practise Day at Wonthaggi this Sunday 2nd May.
The DMCC are offering 4 x 20min sessions for minis only to ride the big track so anyone interested please come. They are taking new members on the day.
Wonthaggi directions and membership details on the DMCC web.
This is a brilliant track for all riders. Well maintained and great facilities.
The more people we get, the more ride days!
We can also take this opportunity to look at improvements to the Kids/Mini track and make plans to get it up and running.
The DMCC is a huge club (members such as Cameron Taylor) and if we can hook up with them then we will have a permanent place to ride which im sure everyone down south would love.

Shez

I just spoke to the ppl at Red Light Ride. they said that there are still heaps of spots left for the ride.

I would email them.

Minigirl are you going unrec reg or reg? coz they said on facebook there is only rec reg spots left... which i have but I don't know anyone else going with rec reg! I wanna go but not on my own!!!

whole cini crew goin rach and most of us are unregged ... i'm sure there's more than enough unreg spots left since 'miniriders' are generally unregged bikes and there's like 60 spots available for us

and rips bike will be ready by then SURELY... calls himself an minibike mechanic hahaha

I have rec rego ando. I asked and they said they ony have rec reg spot left. Should i say im from here and see if they will let me come in the unreg bit?? i wanna ride with u guys

yep there are loads of unreg spots left for their private track. Call the chick there called 0431 598240 she will let you know all the details.

where did you ask and get an answer from? I have called them on that number.

They said on facebook minigirl.. meh screw it i'm gonna just submit the form and got for it int he unrec reg part.

Just been into Braaap today, they are advertising it in there too. I would go for it. I reckon you would get in. Apparently the chick running this ride used to organize the Mini SX with Southside. Should be off the rickta. Did you see they have a Monster Party and Whip going coming on the night? I think there really trying to get somethingvgoung for the mini sceen.

The red light ride has nothing to do with braaap so if you are keen to get in i suggest you contact directly.

Yeah me and Dvdrip are in :D woo hoo Can't wait. Anyone know whats the go if you have two bikes you wanna ride on the day?? or would they only let you ride one?!

Latest posts

Back