VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I've ridden there about 5-6 times now. It on the side of where the new building are,behind the row of tree that run paraell to te road. They've put gates up across the road now at the lights but I've just parked on frankston dandy rd, got ready and riden in there. If you drive down another 500m there is another gate/driveway. I recon if you park there it wouldn't look like you where in there riding.

As for the cops, I've never heard of them being there.

As for riding, I think it was the old farmers kids track. About a total of a 1km of track. It's mainly a big rectangle, with another 150-200m of tuns in side the bigger loop.

A 4-5m table top on the back straight, a small reverse camel about 3m then straight after that a 9-10m table top. Theres a couple of other little lumbs and bump around the place, good burms to use and the straights are good enough to wind out top gear on my 125.

Great fun to have a couple of bikes down there. I've ridden there once and a dude was hitting the big table top doing no hander landers and stuff, it a nice smooth place to ride.

Maybe a group ride there over the weekend?

saturday man me and benox are gunna meet up there
bout lunch time
make yourself known if you come down it should be sweet

i will be at jayco on sunday with a couple of the boyz get down there,
race day

Can someone give me the address of this Jayco track? What suburb is it in?

Anyone jumped the new 3rd gear pinned table at the back of Sth Morang compound? Its the only reason id go there

Hey Guys
Just been watching the posts,and it's been a bummer for the dirt bike sceane over the last 20 years as all of the tracks have closed down.Today I went down to the Hallam quarry to watch a heap of dirt bikers doing their stuff,it is fenced off and the sign says "keep out " but it's a cool spot ,no homes to complain about the noise....so if you need a new spot ...give it a go...
I have a son of my own and I was into dirt bikes when they had twin rear shocks and drum brakes.....very evil....and this is how I came across this site looking for a thumper for my son.
I'll get down to 'jayco' one day and watch you guys and check out the spot.
I herd a rumer that hallam was looking at building a indoor moto-cross stadium,as this would be good as it would hold ' major motocross meets,maybe riders from the USA.....I read it in the paper a few years ago,but of course,I havn't heard much since....It brings back the days when I was a rider looking for land and the local council would get 200 people at the meeting [dirt bikers] and nothing was done .
Dirt bikes are a fun sport and I better stop 'flapping my gumbs'......
timmey

Indoor Track ??

Yeah I heard a rumor from a local bike shop that they were looking for a place to set up an indoor track (around Croydon industrial area) - fingers crossed eh? :rolleyes:

Did you guys get down to jayco on sunday? My internet was down and could check any updates to see what was going on.

If you where down there, what did you think? I know it's just a big rectangle but it's still better than getting hasseled by the cops.

Did you guys get down to jayco on sunday? My internet was down and could check any updates to see what was going on.

If you where down there, what did you think? I know it's just a big rectangle but it's still better than getting hasseled by the cops.

yeh i went down there but it looks like it is nearly finished, i went around the corner to abbots rd, then turn off that where bunnings store is and go to the end. there are some sick tracks there, good for races and some good jumps. get down and have a look you will like.

quick pro it's on for broady this sundy i've got a few boys from shep coming down for a ride
hope to see you there

Gday Guys,

Just wondering if Jayco is still kicking on? I stopped riding there after some bunch of goons ripped down half the newly made factory and the development manager came and went nuts at everyone riding. cops were patrolling it about 3-4 months back so I wasn't keen to stick around and get fined but is it all sweet now?

Boys, me daniel and coolmodee01 are heading down south morang on sundy .. if any of you wanna come.. , not a definite but.

Whats the address and phone number of South Morang? thanks.

its 465 mcdonalds road south morang just before the nursery but if i were you i wouldnt go tomoz or to broady there both mud baths went both today didnt let us in at broady to muddy so we went south and then we left in like 10min cos it was so muddy but we got a voucher to ride another day :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back