VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'll be coming on down too bringin coolies old rig vert with a yx150

bringin my spare pair of boots for whoever didnt have any just in case...

looking forward to my first ride back since doin the collar bone should be fun in the sand

hmmm, frankston ay... Might put in a show, undecided as yet...

Hey, coming down with Reefy and about 6 other guys. Planning on getting there at 10 to ride the big bike track first up.. should be sick

this is looking to be a big day should be good.
we should be getting 'Miniriders' discounts at all the tracks

sweet hope fully guru swarmy bugger the rest of ya i'll be right thanks jack aka andy can get the flat spot off idle out of my bike
hell i couldn't do it tried everything even new carby but didn't help

she'll be right gunna be a big day fella better bring beer

hey wld140, prolly not the appropriate thread to be asking about boots, but i onow theres a huge store in keilor that has a lot of gear a great prices cos they buy in bulk, and also may be last years stock. Called motorcycles accesories or something of that nature. I get my stuff from there.

I brought a helmet that was 400 bucks last year, for 250!

Worth a look.

ohk where abouts that?
i just wana know so i can hopfully go to frankston this weekend otherwise i wouldnt b able to race with all u guys

sweet hope fully guru swarmy bugger the rest of ya i'll be right thanks jack aka andy can get the flat spot off idle out of my bike
hell i couldn't do it tried everything even new carby but didn't help

she'll be right gunna be a big day fella better bring beer

andy will fix, better get in the line hahah, na mine will be there next week

thhats far as
if there somthing on the other side would be good

mate i got a spare pair of 12 or 13's that i'm bringing along if you desperate and even then i'm way out of shape so i'll only get around a lap b4 i'm stuffed :p maybe a few more who knows but i got 10's ... the other ones arent too bad when i last wore them they werent tooo big for me so like i said if your desperate.

Latest posts

Back