VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer brody is sik, u dont need armour or at least u dont for the big bike track (wich is sik) so i doubt u would for the mini track. havnt riden ma mini der yet

anyone been to the south morang track lately?
hows it looking?
thanks.

so this is near the thunderdome yeah?
if so thats fair wicked, like a 10 min drive from my house
any news on it??
when its done we'll all go there and ill roost ya's all!!
bahahaha

yeh thats right its near the thunderdome...i live bout 10mins from there also were u located hardnrg?

im like two minutes away ive been seening trucks n shit moving massive piles of dirt around thats probably what there doing i hope it is ill have a new home lol

when i see a construction worker there next time ill ask to see if it is a track

yeh just ask, even though my bro and dad already did theres no harm in aking again to make sure

where about is calder park?, the only tracks close to my place is pacific park and appin motocross track

yeah thers no harm in asking whats going on. always good to keep informed
KTMKID im from essendon, so ill just jump on the freeway n bang! im there, where are you?
any news on it post!
cheers.

im in kings park...so not that far away:D no new news yet but there defanatley will be a track there ow and did i mension its going to be quite big with its own grandstand:D

im in taylors lakes i see it every day :) but im just thinking if its gonna be a big track with a grandstand an so on will it be open to the public??

yeh for shore man....otherwise where theygonna make there money from...

i was there today. there was quite a few china bikes around, mostly atomik's. the pitpro went pretty well on the track :) just need to soften up the forks, way too stiff.

hey can anyone help me out with the adress 4 broady or south morang cheers

Latest posts

Back