VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i went there jus to have a look not with me bike and u need jus bloudstones/ leather boots helmet gloves goggles but i see the skintag9 got in and jus had normal low cut shoes

lol i got nothing to prove
u know it
i know it
id rather go when im fully ready and my bikes set up the way i want it to be
no bullshiting about it
and anyways if u took the pitpro u might get it dirty :) or worse ..get used to it lol

if u live in vic melb i got good spot

if u live in vic melb freentree grally i got a good spot so if there are pplz tell me so i can tell u were ok we can go there it like cool

slow down when u type and itll be much easier for u and every one else reading your posts

just some advice

i just came back from riding an while i was out i went passed calder park an asked a guy there if they were building a track or not an the answer is YES there just waiting for the design to be aproved an also they might but not sure yet build a 4wheel drive track too
so it should be a good place to ride

Need spots to ride

Aight well i need some spots to ride in victoria on the mornington peninsula (like 45 mins south of melb) if anyone knows anyspots please help because i cant get my pitty if i have nowhere to ride.

Thanks for any help

I'm up in nsw mate but if ya search this section you will find a few places ....there are a few on page 2

go to the hallam industrial estate on sundays its a good day, there is a quarry with tracks and hill climbs, i was there tonight no cops go there. lots of bikes are getting up there, you will like. its off wedgewood dr.

mt. disapointment

hi just wondering if any one has been to mt disapointment gone on any of its trails.
i went der saturday just past and was only der for bout 2 hours made plans to late lol but found some very good trail with no trouble. i got speakin to some other ppl's der with bigger bikes and they were sayin aslong as i stay away from the top were the piccnic area is i should be sweet coz thats were the cops are and coz i gt der later on the the day i would have been alright because the cops n ranger leave just after lunch... their is one thing but there is signs up sayin motorbike trails but rec reg only .. but yeh once u find trails it is very good.
one other thing if you go der set ur suspension to soft lol coz u get thrown around abit if it is to stiff..

sounds like a big disapointment to me
lolsignbc1.gif

Latest posts

Back