VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahahaha funny NAh its a really g0od spot to ride buy the way if ppl didnt no this place is in vic

Yeh ive done abit a 4 wheel driving up there. Theres some hardcore terrain up that way. Never taken a bike up though, but on some of them tracks i reckon youde be struggling on a mini.

Ride Day ~broady

hey fellas... me and afew school mates are heading out to broadmeadows in two weeks... saturday the 24 of feb... anyways if any of you can come well be there at abot 9:30 till 2:00 pm... hopefully we can race or sumthing yeh... so come on down and represent the boys from miniriders!!! cya's there:D

yeah i might come down depends if i have anything goin on
ill race ya pitpro138cc VS pitpro138cc ill win for sure though ;)

then we will race yz125 vs pp138 lol

oooohhh ITS ON ...lmao... yeh man ill rip ya's all... haha should be good:D

anyone else??? i wanna rock up as a big mob of minirider and every one will be like wtf? hahaha it would be awsome.

would also be nice to meet sum of you in person...i want as much as possible to come

sweet as man...thanks heaps... i forgot about the pics aspect of it lol... cheers

Top place to ride not for the faint hearted ,its known as the land of the broken bones to the locals .depending where you go in depends on the terain which is great about the place .we use to go in through wandong and across the train tracks ,I rode there for a few years on a it 490 .....

Top place to ride not for the faint hearted ,its known as the land of the broken bones to the locals .depending where you go in depends on the terain which is great about the place .we use to go in through wandong and across the train tracks ,I rode there for a few years on a it 490 .....

No shit, We used to come up through Wandong and I also used to have an IT490, Bloody beasts those things are

lol i rode there atleast 10 years ago ......back then they had signs and little swinging gates at the entraces of the car parks down the bottm of the mountain and the rangers would come around and lock the gates at 5pm ,the police would also come with them and theyd book you for no rego and no license ,winter riding up ther is a blast heeps of long puddles to surf across & heeps of hll climbs and water crossings ............

Where on the Peninsula do you live Kaine_X?
I live in Dromana and i know some good spots down here.

Latest posts

Back