VIC Riding Spots

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi kids
i'm new to the forum so bear with me
in my short intoduction to the site it's good to see that most of you peeps are dedicated minibike rider i like
here's a few quick notes

tracks riden
frankston ok no jumps to short
broady looks good
south morang i didn't know it exsisted
halam has been destroyed
but i will check out that jayco spot

so i've been lookin everywhere to find some peeps who actually know what's going down on the melbourne minibike scene

anyway dude keep it pinned and keep me posted

later

p.s
if anyone is in the shepparton region drop into wals minibike madness the boys there will hook you up with some of the sickest tracks around
it's worth the drive

it's on my list to check it out
i have to replace my swing arm first
an accidental ft drop off didn't help it much
i will be down there asap

i live pretty close to it
i reckon the locals would rat on u pretty quick
it's one of those spots you have to be in and out of pretty quick

there's a good little spot at the end of old cathies lane off high street road in wantirna check it out

OK no worries thanks.

hey my friend rides his pit bike in a park with swings etc... can he get into trouble for doing this? thanks

Any of you guys in Melb. checked out the BMX track just off the monash freeway where it exits at Heatherton Rd?

go to the police paddocks behind that, heaps of tracks.
the bmx track has fences all round so once you are in the cops could get you easy

Were any of you guys down at Perry rd/ Piller rd today? May 5th? There was about 5 bikes down there and some dudes with a ramp. They did a heap of digging in readyness for some good looking jumps. I just drove by, stopped to see what was going on(gold forester) but hit the road as I had to head out afterwards.

riding at police padocks tomorrow if any one is keen, see you out there

Try Nunawading mate - thats just down the road from you - I think it's still open

where the melbourne peeps riden this weekend

hi all
this is my first weekend in melbourne with my new vert
where are we goin riden '

let me know i'm up for both saturday and sunday

weathers ment to be ok

lets get into it

pm me a time and place

Last edited:
Ill be riding down at lavo on the cr125 and kx250 if anyone is keen to get out there on sunday?? 10 am till 5pm.. catch:D

coolmodee,
only just viewed your post! Where are you going to be riding this weekend? I was thinking about going to the jayco factory on day in the arvo. let me know if your interested

coolmodee,
only just viewed your post! Where are you going to be riding this weekend? I was thinking about going to the jayco factory on day in the arvo. let me know if your interested

are there any workers down at jaco on weekends? i drove past the other day it looked good

Latest posts

Back