Victorian Mini Bike Riders Club

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shez, why are you so concerned if Brad and I are members at Dandenong club

Just so you guys can have more impact. Thats all. Probably no use joining until next year now. Cos we just dont have much spare time at moment as we are flat out!! Just renovated the shop and cant keep up with these bike orders. Its a madhouse.

Still no news for this Sunday at wonthaggi- Hopefully some good news later today. Who on here is keen to go if its a go? Cant wait until Sat to see chad and mcgrath have it out at geelong. Hopefully the weather holds up.

I can remember Chad Reed, Craig Anderson, Michael Burne when they use to race in the OZs they were all such ugly little teenagers i think Chad is the only one that has improved in looks since his acne cleared up.

gee what a chick thing to say ^^^^^^^^

btw grego if you guys are not financial members of the dmcc you will have no say in what goes on and we need more pitty riders to sway the committee

Next ride day at wonthaggi 22nd nov

Its a no go for This Sunday.
Hopefully we can get in a ride day in Nov.
How is everyone for Sunday 22nd Nov????

Track closes for 6 weeks over summer. So wont have many ride days left.
Thanks
Shez@CINIWORX

coolee, with the proposal for riding and racing we are prepairing will bring more than just 2 new members, we need to have an incentive for the club..

Minis only ride day -wonthaggi 29th nov 2009

The next MINIS ONLY RIDE DAY hopefully will be
SUNDAY 29TH NOV 2009 at WONTHAGGI.
All those interested please respond YEAH OR NEAH so we can get organised.
Might be the last MINIS ONLY ride day for 2009 so lets make it a good one!!!
DONT MISS OUT.
As stated before the Entire Wonthaggi Racing complex closes for 4-6 weeks over the xmas period so lets get as many people as we can riding on this last ride day on the big track and you can also check out the location of the proposed MINIS ONLY TRACK will be where we will be able to hopefully not only ride but race in the coming year. Adding to the enduro, trials and motocross circuit already established at Wonthaggi Complex. This is a great opportunity so lets show support in rider numbers.The more people we get riding and showing interest the better. Lets show the DMCC just how many people out there RIDE MINI DIRT BIKES and need this track!!! If your a keen novice like me or a well experienced pro it doesnt matter this track has something for everyone. Girls Guys and kids. Sorry no animals. Everyone welcome.

Still have not received many emails of those interested in riding. So....
Greg, Brad can you email through how many riders you definitely have interested in more MINIS ONLY RIDE DAYS and for all those mini riders out there that are keen and have not responded.
Please email [email protected]

This sounds like fun!! I think i will come too!! Is it hard to get too from Melbourne?

how much does it cost to show up for the day? It's fair drive out there but the track looks worth it

I remember reading about buzz bikes or braaap doing MX coaching days? anyone got any info about that?

rip greg and brad are bigger than they think at this stage all that sort of stuff may come next year but wont be any time soon

we are looking at having this ride day on the 13th of December at this stage the date keeps changing due to commitments

will advise more later

Last Wonthaggi ride day possibly 13th Dec 2009

Coolee will keep everyone updated on here but looking at 13th Dec now after the superX series has finished. Sorry for the changes but DMCC has there own ride days and club days organised and the CINIWORX CREW who are organising these Minis Only Rid Days have their own commitments. We want to keep it to Minis Only but All Mini Dirt Bikes are welcome.

When date is confirmed will send out email to all those who have contacted Ciniworx.

Hey guys and girls, received an email from DDMC today saying the last time the track will be used this year is the 28th of November. Coolee do you know what is happening.

Latest posts

Back