Victorian Mini Bike Riders Club

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2010 minis only riding

Sorry guys, Missed out on getting a last MINI ride in for 2009 at Wonthaggi but we will keep you posted as the track is now closed until Feb2010 for maintenence.
For all those interested in riding next year and getting in a full years worth of riding membership send us through an email and i will keep you posted.

SHEZ at CINIWORX

bike services and maintenance

I know most of you on this forum are good riders and know all too well about maintenance but you would not believe the state of bikes we have had brought in to us recently purchased from well known suppliers. (obviously not Ciniworx). Guys are almost in tears saying please help me i think i have wasted my money etc etc... its really appaulling. We would hate to see peeps injured due to poor assembly. If you are buying a bike please make sure it is fully serviced before you ride it. Dont go and buy a bike in a box if you have no idea about bikes that extra money you pay to assemble outways the cost of injury to yourself and damage to your bike.

Remember bike maintenance is a huge issue. Doesnt matter how expensive or cheap your mini is without maintenance it wont last!! Check your spokes check your nuts and bolts check your chain adjustment and for gods sake clean your filters!!!

And to all those bike dealers out there please think about predelivery and your rider their life is in your hands!!!

Speak to everyone soon
Shez at CINIWORX

it will save you some money vert

i think you have to do some training though but maybe you can get a rec licence for the practice days but if we get the track setup and start running races on club days you will need a full license

Im hearing you Shezz, we have the same problem with other bikes all the time! That is why Buzz Bikes primarily sell, all our bikes, Fully assembled and pre serviced, with a UNI FILTER already fitted. It just saves those headaches down the track. So to speak!! Alot of people dont realise they need to check all these critical things, even after every ride. We inform all our customers about keeping their spokes tight, and especially chains, you only need that to come off because its loosened and you've done your your magneto and side cover as well. The dollars add up for bikes that are not looked after.
There are plenty of cheaper options, but quality and a pre-service pay off!! Thats why over 90% of the bikes we service now, were not purchased at our shop...Tamara

you really are kidding yourself if you think they're gonna fix it hahah
more money down the drain for no reason..........

vert if it's gunna cost more then a couple of hunge tell them to stick it ring up ed from ciniworx and he will sell ya a brand new 140 at a price that will under cut all the money you spend on that thing

problem solved

cool
but if it breaks you know what to do

shoulda done that an engine ago

don't forget my offer MV24, I guarantee you I'll do a better job then they ever even attempted to do. I take pride in my bike and treat any other bike I work on as my own

yep i will

i found something else is wrong with it too:(

do you what i vid of it

its an aersome bike but the new jialing it crap and the old one NEVER did ANYTHING WRONG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back