wat should i do

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should I use 2 ply or single ply toilet paper? Plain or with preety dolphins on it?
The choice is yours!
I dont like that graphic kit as its as common as hens eggs and china rips them off so...

Should I use 2 ply or single ply toilet paper? Plain or with preety dolphins on it?
The choice is yours!
I dont like that graphic kit as its as common as hens eggs and china rips them off so...

i prefer 3 ply, only the best for my ass!

3 ply is expensive, have you ever had to go out and buy this shit! its amazing how much the price differs for FING toilet paper! seriously theres not much to it...

It has to be a minimum of 2 ply but the more debatable question would be whether to scrunch or fold? LOL

lol but who gives a shit about toilet paper?? do u reckon it would look good or wat sticker kit and seat cover should i get????

lol but who gives a shit about toilet paper?? do u reckon it would look good or wat sticker kit and seat cover should i get????

dont hijack this thread with your sticker kit buisness, get back to the toilet paper lol

but seriously get what you think looks good as it is your bike

Latest posts

Back