wats the better bike out of these?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sik-pj

Reaction score
South Morang Pit Bike Track In The Space Ship
hey guys
im looking for a new bike ive got a kustom outlaw motard agb29 atm but im looking for a bike so i can play in the dirt with. i got $1100 to spend and i was just wondering wats the better bike out of these

1) PITPRO XR 140CC
2) PITPRO 140CC
3) MSO 140S
4) ATOMIK NITROUS

THANKS

get the 140xr, awesome bike,just got home from day of hitting ramp at 8metre gap and bike held up awesome.

MSO forks and rear shock are adjustable what are you talking about?

i would go the dhz as its cheap and reliable but if u have got the money go the xr mso i personal reckon are crap because the suspension is not even adjustable at least with the xr,dhz,rr u have the air bleeding screw.

Just to set the record straight the 140S does have adjustable suspension front & rear and the suspension is much better quality than that being offered by the other bikes you are mentioning. There are countless threads on here of forumites buying cheaper bikes and then spending dollars to upgrade the suspension to the same level as the 140S. I'll never undestand that logic but each to there own I suppose :confused:

Cheers, Ken

i would go the dhz as its cheap and reliable but if u have got the money go the xr mso i personal reckon are crap because the suspension is not even adjustable at least with the xr,dhz,rr u have the air bleeding screw.

Dead set mate before you go saying that sort of shit go do your research.if you had any clue you'd know the dhz bikes have no doubt the shittest front forks on any of those bikes you listed if fact the dhz 140 doesn't even compare to any of the mso bikes a simple comparison between them would do you wonders then again i doubt youve even been on the mso website.I know Ken at Mso know's his shit and sure as hell can ride and both his and Linda's R&D reflect in there bikes.Thats why there has been nothing but praise for them and their bikes , not trying to put shit on the other bikes you stated but in reality the mso's are well and trully above the rest the only bike that comes close is the pitpro 140xr but even that does not feature adjustable forks and the quality Mso bikes consist of.
You can stick your bleeding screw up your ass because in reality they do next to nothing on these forks as most of them cannot release the built up air anyway.I doubt you have had anything to do with mso as if you have you would know just how good the stuff they sell is.Next time mate take your time to do some research before you go making acusations like saying mso is crap because in reality its showing how little you know about bikes and those comments only start arguments

No hate

hey guys a good mate of mine has an mso 140s and trust me if they are adjustable they don’t adjust much lol we tried adjusting them as soft as possible and then as hard as possible and there was no difference,,, still the mso 140s is a great bike very fun to ride but id suggest for sik-pj 2 get a dhz or an pp xr140

haha i second dhz having the worst forks! (as standard) id hope his upgrades are much better, id assume they will be though

I have a Mso 140s and my forks adjust a fair bit when i make them harder and softer.

Latest posts

Back