Well done Motorbike City!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sam93

VIC MR Ride Day Organiser
Reaction score
Would just like to thank Dom at motorbike city for his great customer service.
I wen't in today to buy a big bore pipe he had great customer service got one of his staff to help me get the bike out of the tiny hyundai i30, and helped me find the correct pipe to suit my YX also gave me some great mechanical advice.

I asked about a few things I was thinking of buying he told me all the ins and out's of every product really helped me out, even offered me to ride one of his motard race bikes to see if I liked the suspension set up!!

He also gave me a really good discount as I mentioned that I am from MiniRiders!!

I recomend anyone to buy from him that can get down to his store, hes got a good range and customer service goes a very long way!!

I have also heard of several good transactions with him over the past few weeks.

Very happy with Dom and his team down at ferntreegully!!

Ride on MiniRiders!
Sam93.

Last edited:
Yeah he helped me out last week getting pitster pro plastics for my cini. He didn't have any for sale so he took them off a bike and still gave me a really cheap price! :D

The thing is there all the gear really is cheap and they always have a lot of stock. Next time i need new moto jersey, pants or anything like that I will be buying it from him!

Yeah your right there rach they do have heaps of gear and some great prices to, they sell package deals for $250 which is jersey pants helmet from what I could see and they have a big range of other gear...

Yeah but never ask for a discount... if they are gonna give you one they will. I have seen to many pushy people ask for too much off and just get completely shut down at the Motorbike city in laverton! lol

i havent bought from him before

but last year when i was in melbourne i went to hes store to check things out i had never met him before we got talking about racing and some track that he goes down the road from hes shop and about 30 mins later with a pissed off dad of mine.

i didnt even end up buying anything but its the fact that he was willing to go out of hes way and show respect for hes customers/public

Latest posts

Back