What bike for me? PLEASE READ!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer im looking for second hand bikes to trading post seems to have nothing good and same with ebay..

go to MSO Motocycles - Home

have a look at there bikes
also the 140s you will get for 1200 if you say your from miniriders..
they cost a little more but they'll be worth it in the long run

I have an atomik nitrous im 110kgs and I broke the peg mount doing jumps that were far to big for the bike.. My mate is 6ft and 120kgs and has not broken his nitrous..

dude u have a g your almost there

dont buy that bbr pice of crap
you'll be very disapointed

couple hunge more and you got ya self an 140 PITPRO XR

thats the way to go

you have asked and been told several times take that advise

or dont bother asking and go it alone

i have a agb 29 not the 21 version
bike is ok but it's my spare now as i ride the pitpro 140 not the xr version tho

thanks for the info an advice suspect n snitchy hmmmm i read in this forum that atomiks suck? but 110kg guy doing jumps hasnt broken anything thats what i like to see.. ever timed his max speed on that bike?

hey, mso's are good.
the 140s is cheapest, if u say ur from miniriders they'll do u a very good deal. 1,200 i think it is... it has a dnm shock and heavy duty very very stong front forks...140cc engine that will pull along a house etc. lol
i'd contact them, or maylands, who has the 140xr for like 1195 i think...
cheers

you are more than welcom i hope you get the bike of your dreams and all works out well for you

but rember u get what you pay for

so in some cases it works well and some times it dont

the good thing about going the cheaper way out is that you can bling it the way u want

the quality of my atomik was fine and still is
the bike flogs alson but she's a heavy ol girl as it has the twin spar frame copy of the klx

anyways im ramblein so ill let ya decide for ya self i told ya my opinion

cheers mate

looking forward to some pics and vid of ya ridein ya new bike you choose

but the 250cc's r so tempting for there price ill pay $800 for a brand new bike to go 140kmph any day..

dont be temted buy the 250cc chinese bikes they say they go 140km/h but they dont there top speed is around 80-90km/h

a guy on here awhile ago had a 250cc hummer and said his top speed was 80km/h and said he had alot of trobbles with the electrics on the bike

I would suggest the top speed is about 80kph thats a guess only..

As for the quality of atomik... I have had no issues.. But I replaced the handle bars, chain and fuel/air filter the day I got it..

I also bought it with the intention of replacing parts as I could afford it as I hadnt ridden for ages so I thought I could use it to get my confidence up while I decided what parts I wanted to buy..

oright awesome 1 more question the 140XR is the biggest bike out of these yer? as in seated hieght wize

yes it is
you'll find the bike would suit your height well

but as stated you'll need bars and maybe risers

it's a mid sized pitty the atomik prox >AGB29 is about the same size but the XR is a way more smoother bike to ride

yer i think im gonna get the 140xr umm how much are for the handle bars an risers?

and wat about bigger wheels?

Last edited:
lucky u did hunk o shit and only 4 cm's bigger than ur average pitty

Thats about the worst one you could get, I doubt its 84cm.

ok well i wanna here the bad stuff about the 250cc hummer and the reasons why the 140xr is the better bike? hummer goes alot faster and its alot bigger.. so whats the negatives?

ok well i wanna here the bad stuff about the 250cc hummer and the reasons why the 140xr is the better bike? hummer goes alot faster and its alot bigger.. so whats the negatives?

the hummer falls apart/hits 80/and is small anyway
pitpro actually has a reputation

Latest posts

Back