What bike for me? PLEASE READ!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man stop clowning around and take the advice that atleast 8 people have given to you already, buy a Pitpro or second hand Motovert if you can find one, manufacturer may say 90kg tops but thats to cover their ass if you hurt yourself on it, it'll take your weight easy.

get a 140XR, cause i mean think about aftermarket support for a bike like that, looks nothing but trouble to me aye.
or just buy an older yz/kx80 or an older 125... can pick up an early-mid 90's 125 for around 1500...
An 80 would get you round soooo much quicker than that thing, be more reliable with better a/m support and have a better resale.

my 2c

i dun like second hand shit though unless its VERY cheap example seller ripping them selvs off im actually just thinkin about gettina cheap $500 bike from ebay coz i serouisly need a way to get to my mates that is like 2-3 hour walk from here.. coz maybe is ee it buy a $500 bike spend another $500 on it :/ grrr i dunno pros and cons with everything ay so hard to choose i no you all saying 140XR but some how its to small for the price though i no its good quality but the manafacturer is steerin me towards the 250cc hummer if the 250cc hummers were bad i dont think his gonna wanna stear me towards it hence they gonna have to be fixing shit for free and it wouldnt come down to money wise coz there both same price... wish there was a mso bike on ebay LOL

no im not how so? dude my suberb is full of dirt bikes riding on roads going down creeks or just causing trouble an using em as get away things.. and 1 extra person wont matter plus like iv said before cops dont give a shit about us they cant catch us what are they gonna do ? iv never seen a cop car go through a creek park lakes etc just to catch a dirt bike rider and iv never seen cops on dirt bikes here tryna catch us an i been here for 20 years trust me my area is known for drugs n suicides n 7-11 roberys we are nothing ffor them to worry about.. :)

just to think of it down here a cop car what you think there gonna go for a vl turbo doing burnouts or a dirt bike roaming around cops just wanna impound cars round here ppl lose there licence or cars so on the dirt bikes they go :p only option.

Honestly mate, I don't really care how many murders or suicides there have been in your suburb, TRUST ME.. That is nothing to be proud of.. The place you live in? No goddamn way would I live in a shitty ass suburb like that.

Take the advice others give mate, ignore them and you'll have a shit bike.

i wasnt being proud of my suberb i was explaining why its not going to reck it for the **rest** of use..

dont worry either way by the sounds of it his bike will get knocked off the night he gets it

yer sum1 will need a get away vehicle after they shoot up and rob 7-11
btw sean r u still somin up sunday

why is this thread still going!
everyones told him what to get
if he wants to insist on getting a 250 peice of shit
let him its his money he'll learn the hard way
8 pages on someone wanting to know what bike they need?

dont worry either way by the sounds of it his bike will get knocked off the night he gets it

yer sum1 will need a get away vehicle after they shoot up and rob 7-11
btw sean r u still somin up sunday

blahaha... that was hilarious. But seriously what was the point of asking for advise if you wernt going too take it. what a waist of time.

yes im 12 god sum people r knobs how can u assume how old i am based on the comment i made

btrw just for ur info im 15 and i tried to help u but u go with ur 250 hummer and little kids on foxico's will kick ur ass

your a bloody idiot buying a hummer y didnt u just go with what we told you to get???oh i see "your too heavy for it" if you think a pitpro wont last with your weight image what a hummer whould do shit i would hate to see that

I was riding the other day and someone had a 250 chinga, there the biggest piece of shit my 140 could clean it up get a pitpro they wont let u down

hey tankd, if your gunna buy a hummer what the f@ck are you doing on this site????? Btw the main reason not to buy a hummer is that the engine is a hand grenade, there is no question it will blow up, its just a matter of when. With the popularity of pittys over the last 5 or so years the reliability of engines has reached that of japanese bike manufacturers(especially if you get a lifan). The hummer is designed to be a chook chaser, for farmers who rarely get one wheel off the ground let alone two. If your buying a hummer find another forum and stop wasting our time.

Latest posts

Back