What Bike Should I Get?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well anyone that actually rides a pp150xr?? remembering im only 13 & not the greatest rider,, but im okay...

Thanks,, Corey.

well if your only 13 not the greatest ride with not the most experience i would go the 140 for now they still have plenty of power you may find the 150 too much for your age they have a lot torque and dont like stay 2 wheels on the ground haha but the 140 still has heaps of power you will enjoy and can still learn a bit on

okay thanks for your help mate! hey mattbombers dont you have a pitpro 140xr? do you have any action pics of it? your dp looks okay lol :)

Thanks,, Corey.

umm so i should go for the 140xr? & another question my lil bro which is 9 wants to get a bike,, i thought of a pitpro 50...but do you reckon this would be good for him?? ive never seen him ride but hes riden a pw50 a few times so hes only a begginer lol!

Thanks,, Corey.

go a DHZ 140cc

there great bikes and withstand a good thrashing,

i rip mine all the time and it still hasn't broken

great bikes and ken at dhz will probly give you a good deal (pull cash out, he loves it)

go a dhz

my dhz is a bit crap now cause i thrashed it to hard and the engine went KUMAMAMAMAMBOOM!!!!!!! i chucked a wtf and oil spilled out the side.. i went back to ken and said GIMMIE NEW BIKE!! he said brb and hopped in his car and did max doughies and left..

haha yer i dnt really want a dhz! but anyone got any sugestions on what to get my lil bro thats 9??with a seat height of around 610mm...

Thanks,, Corey.

Hey ,
Just got a PIT PRO 125. Great bike for $1000 brand new.
Been out for about 27hrs total and never has any probs.
General Maint and runs well.:D

mm id rather not...lol i think ill go with the 140xr :D but idk about my lil bro??

Corey.

For your lil bro, maybe look at a pitpro 110. They are 110cc, semi auto with 10inch wheels or I no that one bloke on here bought a 12/14 combo one. The 10's would probably give the seat height you want

so the lil fella a pp110? or 90 or 50? but anways what do yous think about this?

Dirt Bike,Pit Bike,ATV,Quad,Buggy Manufacturer--China Kaxa Motos Co.,Ltd.

but i would have to get it shipped from china!! lols :p

heres 2 of there pages but the rest aree crap! lol...

p.s.ive gotta flog the crap out of my bike to get a new one lols,, but that wont be too long seeing as its an orion...:p

Thanks,, Corey.

Latest posts

Back