What colour rims for a drz70

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahh shit my bad lol, yer most crf parts swap onto the drz but, i'm sure u could make a big bore kit fit if u were willing 2 put in the time and effort

i found this video and im going to cross my fingers about the bore kit but im not in a rush at the moment its got anough power for my now but im going to want more sooner or later
YouTube - drz 70

Last edited:
yer thats just a stocker with bigger forks n swinger and exhaust.

i'm sure they will bring out a kit sooner or later, all they can do is make more parts anyway haha

hey mate got any plans for yours and in the video it said that they might be making a bore kit. Hope it turns out to be like the ttr50 it has heaps of parts now

yer the ttr is slowly gettin there and the only way is up 4 the drz.

yer i got a couple, gettin a new carby, unifilter, shifter, rear tyre. and hopefully 1 day a big bore kit lol

i already got bars, exhaust, hd springs, hd shock, strengthend frame, billet throttle and sticker kit.

what about ur plans?

haha goat graphics will make u humm!!

oh yer and i got hd rims n spokes aswell, never gonna smash em :p

pretty good deal, 2 bad i'm broke atm :( lol oh well will have money soon

hey mate got any plans for yours and in the video it said that they might be making a bore kit. Hope it turns out to be like the ttr50 it has heaps of parts now

By looking and hearing the talk on that video, it looks like the Drz 70s are gonna have some nice parts available in the future.

He said there is potential, and these bikes win races. That means good news for you, because people that race always want the latest anfd greatest, bikes and parts. :)

All you need now is for people to win more and more races and for promotion and sales will go up of these bike, this = Demand for new parts. which is good for you. :)

Has been a fair while since they where brought out and there has been sweet F all aftermarket for them ..

And with the minibike scene the way it is , here and around the world i dont see much new things coming for the drz's.

Has been a fair while since they where brought out and there has been sweet F all aftermarket for them ..

And with the minibike scene the way it is , here and around the world i dont see much new things coming for the drz's.

I know where your coming from, how that the mini scene isnt huge, but still there are a fair few people inside the mini scene.

You never know, i mean CRFs are popular now and they progressed and the Crf started like the DRZ, its like any bike, big or small. They start off having no popularity at all, then as more people test and ride them the bigger their name gets.

A bit of advertisement, you never know.

the first xr50 was in year 2000 i believe ? most parts had been done around 2006 not much more has come for jap minibikes since then ..

And the drz was what 2008 ? and had alot of talk when it first surfaced , but nothing has ever come of it .

and yer exactly the more popular they are the more parts they will make/sell .. and well there just not that popular .. because crf50 is a 2000x easier choice and will always be peoples first choice .

and even the crf50 seems dead in aus .. basically no aftermarket 50 parts are even sold in australia anymore..

Yeah this market is pretty much in USA.

What im getting at, is that maybe people that want to get into the mini scene, might choose the DRZ, because everyone that have minis either ride KLX for a midsized or CRF for a mini. Some people might want to be different and chose a bike that many people dont have.

Now back onto deciding a rim color, Haha were getting a little off topic here. :)

Na mate doesnt mind me is there any way to change the thread title. i chose the drz like nuts 4 50 said to be different to everyone else. i might be wrong but did the ttr50 come out in 2006 and look what parts it has now. the drz is a lot slower picking up popularity i can only find 3 different graphics.

Na mate doesnt mind me is there any way to change the thread title. i chose the drz like nuts 4 50 said to be different to everyone else. i might be wrong but did the ttr50 come out in 2006 and look what parts it has now. the drz is a lot slower picking up popularity i can only find 3 different graphics.

Yes i believe that is correct. Heres a write up on the TTR 50 in 2006

Heres a CRF 50 vs TTR 50 thread, i know its not your bike but its interesting to read.

heres some write ups of DRZ 70s as well. There pretty old but they have some good links to part sites. Enjoy. :)

Write up 1

write up 2

I thought about getting a jap mini a while ago. I was going to get a trr50 because i was gettin sick of seeing crf50s. But ttr parts are less cmon and more expensive. It seems it's the parts distrubter that really makes the desisions.

does anyone no were i can find rims in australia. i cant seem to find the thread on here with the list of shops

Some people might want to be different and chose a bike that many people dont have.

i got my drz 4 that exact reason lol every cunnt that rides a jap mini usually rides a crf so y follow every1 else? :) (i'm not knockin the crf by any means coz dam there shit hot) haha

thanks bulldog im looking at going for yellow not gold like the bbr bike if not i will go for black.

Latest posts

Back